Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Agree 100%

2 Likes

According to their “ticker”, Monday sees some big changes as they broadcast for an extra hour.

6 Likes

Edit

On Friday’s show Ranger Stacey Thomson who is celebrating her 25th anniversary at TEN

3 Likes

I think it is more that Total Wild has been on air for an amazing 25 years.

3 Likes

Tragically I found myself watching this morning and I don’t understand why Jess didn’t answer the other panelists question. It was a very relevant question to the waffle she was on about the greens senator failure to declare her dual citizenship. She said she has done some great things. When they all asked like what she spun into a different lecture.

When joe asked she decided to be immature and called him an ass. I’m sorry 'tis is why I don’t like Jess and have a problem with her conduct on this show. It’s all fine and good to have an opinion and be passionate but to refuse to answer the wquwsrion and then just say “joe don’t be an ass” is completly unprofessional .

I felt like I was watching q and a for a bit.

1 Like
3 Likes

Which is a turn up for the books because he’s usually the grossly immature one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

To me it was very immature, and it really drew from the discussion.

It’s morning commercial TV…

1 Like

Yeah well , that’s just my opinion matlock.

But, for the meantime, let’s Keep Dreaming.

1 Like

5 Likes

Ranger Stacey This Is Your Life

6 Likes

Leftists’ modus operandi - don’t argue, namecall.

Loved Ranger Stacey’s “This is Your Life”. Looking forward to Rob McKnight’s “This is Your Life” too.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing Studio 10 on Monday, but I am just hoping there are some changes. What I hope the ‘big changes’ will include is some set tweaks (at the very least). I don’t like the tree/green background and haven’t liked it since it was introduced. I am also hoping for less clutter on the screen. Remove the bottom ticker, if it has to be there then maybe have it every hour for a couple of minutes or something. And also the weather & time, that should be there for the first hour I think and then after that I wouldn’t have it at all.
But yes, great show, I just don’t like the set and am hoping for some changes to it.

2 Likes

I think the changes will be more to do with the content for the extra hour maybe introducing some new segments. Also probably moving around other regular segments to different times.

1 Like

I’m hoping to see throws to the news set with the top stories being read. Natarsha Belling? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like she use to do on ‘The Circle’ after reading the news update she always engaged in banter and most of the time it ended with her in fits of laughter! :joy:

4 Likes

I hope Natarsha will host the show once again when Sarah is off on maternity leave. I’ll miss Sarah but Natarsha is great too

11 Likes

4 Likes