Studio 10 (2015-2020)

So happy for the show. The little show that could. Now for a new desk.

7 Likes

Ikea sponsorship?

4 Likes

Not even a double chocolate chip? Poor form. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, Ten is in receivership, so no. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I don’t get why they didn’t extend an hour (or 90 minutes) earlier to 7am

There are FAR MORE people watching TV at 7-8.30 am then 11am.

4 Likes

Extra $30k in the kitty each morning. Not bad.

No one would argue to increase viewership an earlier start would help but it wont happen in the current environment.

• The Content would be more expensive to produce news vs infotainment. The Newsroom is on skeleton staff during those hours. They wouldn’t get approval for this expenditure from the administrators.

• The advertisers are also a little different for that time slot, it would require a significant sell

• Advertorials pay for a large portion of the shows production, people will not watch advertorials at 7:45am

3 Likes

Jo is not on the panel today Denise and Ita on with Katherine Kelly Lang the 5th panellist.

2 Likes

With a longer format that is viewed as lending itself to developing stories throughout the morning, it might be worth adding a permanent newsreader to the lineup.

They could so something fresh here - perhaps that newsreader would come from a newsroom set, or even standing in the actual newsroom chatting with journos at their desks about developing stories. A new talent would also be an interesting development.

Then cross back to the panel for follow up “thoughts”.

4 Likes

We’ve been told it’s not likely to happen anytime soon (or ever), so no need for this constant stream of speculation and suggestions every few weeks in this thread.

5 Likes

I think since it’s going all late morning, add a news ticker to complement the hot topics

1 Like

Stop trying to turn it into Sunrise. The less clutter on screen, the better. I hate it when there’s a million things on screen competing for your attention.

12 Likes

Agree. It might be a good idea to have the weather, time and that ‘coming up’ ticker thing on only for the first half hour/first hour.

2 Likes

Another trip to Australia to sell her kaftan range on TVSN?

1 Like

Well, that was obvious, wasn’t it?

3 Likes

Glad they dropped the ‘mega-panel’ today, despite the promo about it, aired last night.

2 Likes

@blackbox I thought the “gang” was back together today? Thats what the ticker bar said yesterday. Disappointed to see Jo Casamento still in

1 Like

I got my dates wrong to be honest. Jess is back tomorrow.

5 Likes

Fair enough. Oh well. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow then!

1 Like

I really enjoyed the segment today remembering Stan Zemanek watching Ita.,Carotta and Jo along with Stan’s wife Marcella with beautiful memories of Stan.

5 Likes