Studio 10 (2015-2020)

The week that Denise is off we normally have Susie Elelman on the panel Wednesday - Friday, instead of Susie we had Robbo on the panel this week.

1 Like

Do susie’s three days a fortnight qualify her as a host - or is she still a guest host

Natasha Exelby will be on the panel next Wednesday, no doubt the panel won’t shy away from asking her about what really happened with the ABC, possibly how she felt & what she’s been up to since she was let go from Wake Up etc.

Other guests next week include Merrick Watts (Mon), Caroline Overington (Tues) , Mikey Robins (Thurs) & Krissy Marsh (Fri).

6 Likes

Kelly Landry is actually the 5th panellist on Thursday, not Mikey.

1 Like

Was just going off what was posted in the inner circle but thats even better as Mikey sometimes feels a bit repetitive, though I can imagine filling 5 guest places each week with different pannelists can be a challenge.

1 Like

I’m missing Denise so much! It seems like she hadn’t been on in ages!

2 Likes

What’s the Inner Circle?

She was last on May 26th, less than 2 weeks ago. She may be back tomorrow, as this is usually her week on.

1 Like

A Facebook group for fans of the show, particularly people who go in to be in the audience.

2 Likes

Closed Facebook group for fans, regular audience members where one of the Studio 10 team posts updates, audience photos, information on giveaways and guests appearances etc. Search ‘Studio 10 - Inner Circle’ and request to join the group if you’re interested.

2 Likes

Denise is away sick this week Robbo on the panel Wednesday - Friday again this week.

2 Likes

Got a study day today to prepare for my exam on Friday. Its going that well that I decided to turn Studio 10 on. Whoever they have as the guest host is absolutely fantastic. I was glued to her story about her days as a journalist overseas. Very quick, very funny and very insightful. Someone should snap her up.

I’m assuming you are referring to Natasha Exelby, the former host of Wake Up!

Was she. Unfortunately, or fortunately I never watched an episode of Wake Up.

Yep. Natasha Exelby returned today to ten as 5th panelist. She was great. Such a shame she is no longer at ten. Wake Up was really the format not the presenters that failed IMO

1 Like

Natasha was fantastic. She would be a great fill in member of the team instead of the Bachelorette from last year.

1 Like

Yes Natasha was great on the panel this morning and hopefully we will see her on the panel again.

Give her a go on The Project I say.

1 Like

She used to be on The Project.

Ehhhh. All three of them were good by themselves, but the chemistry (especially between Exelby and the other lady) never worked.

2 Likes