Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Ita was feisty with Joe again today: “stop interrupting!” Even if this is true, she could be a bit gentler on TV.

I’m on Ita’s side. I agree that he needs to stop interrupting. He often tries to take the piss out of everything and most of the time he’s very unfunny.

4 Likes

I think they should sing a “Stop interrupting” song with Ita and Joe singing a duet, and all the clips of Joe interrupting.

6 Likes

Like Jess has said many times they are a dysfunctional family,so we get the warts and all on air which is another reason why l love this show.

4 Likes

That’s just Ita’s superiority complex shining through. I tend to avoid the show when she’s on.

1 Like

I’m always delighted when Denise or Susan Elelman come on. Ita’s ok… I tolerate Jo; I just prefer the other two.

2 Likes

Nice to see the old Ten Late News title card background being repurposed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Bring back the late news :frowning:

3 Likes

Not this again.

4 Likes

I did it on purpose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

DAE think it should be local and at 9.30??

5 Likes

HEY GUIYZ can Rob take over the news department

6 Likes

Not this again.

3 Likes

:rotating_light:IDEA​:rotating_light: We are all aware of the poor condition of the Studio 10 desk, and that it’s probably time for a set refresh, what about use the Sydney Project Set at Sydney. Or use elements of it?

The Project’s Sydney ‘set’ is nothing more than some temporary background static panels and a replica of its Melbourne desk. It still utilises and repurposes the big screen that sits behind Sarah and the audience seating, lighting etc.

If anything Studio 10 could just do with a new desk in the not too distant future, but while the show is clearly doing well and the network has bigger things to worry about at the moment it’s clearly not a high priority.

5 Likes

Thats_the_joke.jpeg

6 Likes

I think next year, it is time for a refresh though… nothing major, just maybe some colour changes and a new desk.

4 Likes

How about hiring a graphic artist to design a cool backdrop so we don’t have to keep looking at that generic park and office buildings? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Designs have been submitted to @blackbox as well as studio ideas for Studio10

3 Likes

I Hope it happens. Your studio designs are amazing and would look great!

1 Like