Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Studio 10 handles rolling coverage extremely well. They even had jono adding comments as he knows the Manchester arena.

9 Likes

Australian Communications and Media Authority has cleared the show over the use of the term ‘slut’ on an episode in February this year, despite a complaint from an offended viewer. You can read the judgment here

1 Like

Thanks for posting it. An interesting and well-reasoned judgement.

Um

6 Likes

Is that supposed to be funny? How embarrassing that the hosts were forced to perform along with that. He might have been funny the first time and mildly amusing the second time but now that satirical performer is just annoying.

4 Likes

umm ok im sorry but this is damn right embarrassing and a little pathetic after this i dont think i will be watching studio 10 ever again this is garbage and and very childish shame on you studio 10

Very bad taste
No wonder she is suffering from anxiety with the media ramping it all up again
Very surprised and disappointed Jess was involved in this

I don’t think it was that bad. Not as good as the studio 10 recap ones in the past, but I didn’t think there was anything that offensive in there.

3 Likes

agreed @crossroads. I think it was ok. A bit of fun and highlighting everything that has occured since she went inside. As Denise drysdale said today “Who the hell would have a problem with that??”

People with good sense and good taste. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As always Studio 10 addressed the issue this morning with the negative and positive responses.
I certainly have a good sense of humour but l didn’t find it funny at all.A better attempt at fun would’ve been another segment of Ding Dong does Dinner.

4 Likes

If they are going to try to be edgy or controversial in an attempt to go viral it should at least be funny.

5 Likes

It wasn’t really funny but had a few clever rhymes… not offensive.

1 Like

1 million views! Well done Rob!

1 Like

Say what you will about the Schapelle song, but its gone viral.

Currently over 1.1m views on facebook with 13,000 shares. Plus 13,000 views on Youtube.

2 Likes

I’d hardly say that equates to viral.

5 Likes

In context @Travis comment and point is correct, obviously the YouTube views are in addition to the main Facebook audience who have watched the video.

2 Likes

Just a general Facebook question. Does the Facebook count go up if it appears in your timeline and you scroll past it? Or does kick in when you have actually watched the at least 3 seconds of the video like YouTube does? And what happens if you scroll up and down and it starts up a few times?

1 Like

No, the view counter increases only when you click on it and watch it for an amount of time (pretty sure it’s 30 seconds).

Apparently it’s the other way around. I just looked it up.

This explains why the Facebook count is so high. Videos automatically play on Facebook as you scroll and are counted if you watch for at least 3 seconds, which explains the inflated figure. Whereas on YouTube you would have to click and watch for at least 30 seconds to count.

2 Likes