Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Eliminated Masterchef contestants appearing from Melbourne studios, hosted by Georgia Love.

2 Likes

6 Likes

This is a good idea

7 Likes

Also today an interview Georgia Love did with actress Rachell Griffiths,great to see Georgia appearing on the show in a reporting role as well today.

3 Likes

Another eliminated contestant Lee appeared in the Melbourne studio on Tuesday. I assume Georgia will host eliminated contestants in Melbourne, unless they are from NSW and QLD? (In that case they may appear on the main Studio 10 set)
In either case, the appearances should be promoted during previous night’s MC (say the last ad break before elimination) so more viewers will be aware of that.

2 Likes

Have to agree… great use of the Melbourne set.

Hopefully we can see a little bit more of this kind of set up.

2 Likes

Today during “Ask Ita”, as the viewer question asked “am I being unreasonable?”, you could hear someone on the panel whisper “yes” before Ita’s response began!

2 Likes

CHANNEL 10 has been forced to re-evaluate their safety procedures after two audiences members were taken to hospital after an incident on the set of Studio 10.
Confidential has learnt a camera jib equipment fell during the ad break for the live studio taping on Monday morning injuring two members in the studio audience.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Was wondering what this was about:

Then I saw this:

4 Likes

I’ve always had my doubts about those jib cameras. Having a heavy looking camera just a metre or so over your head and it’s all dependant on the two people operating it not making a mistake.

1 Like

It’s no secret that I love this show, and accidents happen. Its terrible and extremely unfortunate, but i’m sure the team would be absolutely devastated that this happened and have done everything to make sure that everyone was looked after and I think @blackbox would have actually done personal follow up calls with them.

1 Like

When I worked up with the team at Studio 10 we literally had to tell the audience every day not to stand up at certain points of the shows otherwise the jib would hit them. Particularly for the 8:30am and 9:30am openers.

It’s a shame the incident happened at all and it is lucky it didn’t occur while the show was live on air. It kind of makes Damian’s “Incident Counter” seem sadly ironic though.

Sarah in 2008 reporting for 9 News Brisbane.

8 Likes

‘forced to re-evaluate their safety procedures’? oh give me a break, a jib fell. Unusual yes, un heard of? no.

Minor accident with minor injuries… hardly news worthy.

7 Likes

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today.

3 Likes

Savage:

IMO, adopting segments from former shows is absolutely fine and is actually smart producing (to an extent). Obviously the idea Ask Ita isn’t new, in fact a segment ‘Ask Zach’ was used on Adam’s Boland’s ’ The Nightcap’, but like most of Studio 10, what makes it great is its exclusiveness and freshness. If Extra wanted to adjust its format/segments etc, perhaps copying segments that were popular on The Circle/GMA for example.

A bit of chatter on Twitter criticising Ita for being rude to Joe towards the end of today’s show.

She was a bit short with him but he was being a dickhead as usual. She called him on always wanting to have the last word so maybe there’s been some underlying tension that has come to the surface.

4 Likes

Denise was in a bit of a mood too.