Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Tziporah Malkah is on the panel tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

They definitely need a new desk, one that wraps around so they can do away with those silly computers they use to hide their legs (although watching Denise pretend to type is always a hoot)

2 Likes

Fantastic show this morning it had great coverage of the Logies,smart idea to extend the show to midday .Angela Bishop outside Crown with great interviews was another highlight, and canā€™t forget Melbourne home viewer Dotti cooking in the studio that was one of the funniest segments ever!:joy:

@markkayne Denise always entertains viewers: :joy:

8 Likes

Constantly crossing to the boring home viewer is annoying. I canā€™t hack it any more.

3 Likes

disagree the home viewer is never annoying:)

Theyā€™re going backstage at ATV10 this morningā€¦

4 Likes

I wanted to watch that but I switched off by then because I couldnā€™t put up with that inane small talk between Robbo and a someone who should never have been on in the first place. Even if he pre-recorded the visit he would have struggled to compile two minutes of interesting material.

Denise backstage at ATV10 this morning.

5 Likes

So I didnā€™t miss much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I Love those segments honestly.

1 Like

Really? It all depends on the personality. The last lady who they beougjt back again had a personality and was funny. What did you love about todayā€™s one?

I just love them getting to know their audience more. Sure, today wasnt amazing but the concept is good.

Would love them to have a week having viewers as the 5th host. Make it a competition.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what I was trying to say. If they do it again, theyā€™d have to do more research on the viewers and see if they can actually contribute. But if they canā€™t, then donā€™t keep crossing to them like a car crash.

Robbo also needs some training with the mike so heā€™s pointing it at the person heā€™s actually interviewing. Get Angela Bishop to give him some intense training. Sheā€™s awesome at it, as someone commented yesterday.

1 Like

@Travis agree the concept is great always a good thing engaging with home viewers.

1 Like

Looks like The Project studio which is surprisingly small when youā€™re in it.

it is

my mother taught me if u dont have anything good to say dont say it all ā€¦

fully agree:)

Your mother was obviously satisfied with mediocrity thenā€¦thereā€™s nothing wrong with constructive criticism.

3 Likes

Awesome pick up there. As seen in 0:14 below.

3 Likes