Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Note the message from super re live stream of Logies Red Carpet

3 Likes

Thought Christie Hayes (ex Home and Away) was a great 5th today. Hope she will be back soon!

1 Like

I think that refers to just someone from the Studio10 camp live streaming their own arrival, and not complete coverage of the entire event?

1 Like

Definitely not the whole event as that is on 9Now

Talitha Cummins and Georgia Love were my favourite 5th panellists this week,hopefully Talitha will become a regular 5th panellist.

3 Likes

I’ll be livestreaming the Studio 10 hosts on the Studio 10 facebook page as they walk the red carpet… not sure for how long though

5 Likes

Until Nine shuts you down?

We have obtained permission.

12 Likes

@nationalnews Susie Elelman was back on the panel this morning.

1 Like

@blackbox has Denise started to do the week-on, week-off arrangement?

yes

1 Like

Love Susie, she is great on the panel. I assume that David Robinson will also fill-in.

Talitha is great and hopefully Ten picks her up long term. Bit like Rebecca Maddern, solid performer that’s under-utilised.

I find David Robinson unwatchable. I hate to be critical but it’s cringeworthy and just seems inexperienced on camera. I turn it off, just my opinion. He reminds me of Sam Mac on Sunrise, completely out of his depth.

3 Likes

I don’t mind him doing stories and crosses etc but I agree when it comes being on the panel. He seems to try too hard.

2 Likes

totally disagree i find him agreat balance :slight_smile: and its good that they have young people like rob on the show

2 Likes

mmm… Jono Coleman co-hosting? :wink:

1 Like

I enjoy Robbo’s occasional appearances on the panel,he has improved over time.

1 Like

Is Denise cutting back? She’s one of the reasons why ratings have gone up! I understand her situation of travelling back and forth, but I’m sad to see less of her.

She has cut down to 5 episodes on, 5 off which is one less per fortnight than last year where she did Wed-Fri most weeks.

The one benefit is we do get Denise and Ita together now which I think works quite well.

2 Likes

Oh ok that works well. Happy to have her on for five days in a row and also to have her and Ita together!

3 Likes