Studio 10 (2015-2020)

still better than KERSER.

1 Like

Funny intro this morning when all the hosts were being introduced by a Sarah at the desk pretending to be very enthused in their pens in solidarity of Tash Exelby’s supposed sacking by the ABC, Denise even said shit.

8 Likes

Really? How ironic seeing as they let her go from Wake Up and they are now defending her? Okaaaay…

The panelists let her go from wake up? Wow. Didn’t realise they were also management. Good staff resourcing Ten.

9 Likes

You know exactly what I meant. I just wouldn’t want to be Ten talking about newsreaders being let go from their roles. Ten can’t talk at all.

1 Like

Wake Up had all sorts of problems. It wasn’t like they specifically sacked her for anything she did.

4 Likes

They didn’t really have a choice regarding Wake Up. She just didn’t gel with the other two so it was pretty unavoidable.

I know I say this every time @blackbox , but it was really lovely to have the whole team on the panel today.

4 Likes

Interesting article in the Brisbane News magazine this week on Sarah Harris:

"The addition of Paul to her life has also helped assuage one of her other big insecurities: keeping her job in the tough world of TV journalism.

Sarah reveals she wants to put that anxiety aside and take time off work to try for another baby at the end of the year."

5 Likes

If Natarsha Belling was part of the Studio Ten panel today and defended Exelby then yes it would have been ironic considering she treated her appalling during their time together on Wake Up. However, today’s panelists defending her was expected. Especially considering several of them did so the night before via Twitter.

Sarah has clarified on Instagram this morning:

Just to claify though, some of the follow up headlines like ‘Sarah Harris will take time off at the end of the year to try for another baby’ are WAY off the money.

I didn’t need time off last time and certainly won’t be taking any next time. Firstly, who can afford to do that in Sydney?!?!?!? And secondly I’d be bored after the first week. No offence hubby!

5 Likes

So looks like no “on assignment” for Sarah.

5 Likes

Why would anyone need to take time off work to ‘try’ for a baby!! Whoever wrote the story got the it wrong.

1 Like

It seems Studio 10’s 1999 episode is being repeated tomorrow.

4 Likes

May the force be with you on Monday.

6 Likes

No doubt coinciding with the four-day Star Wars celebration in Orlando, Florida, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the franchise.

1 Like

According to the Studio 10 inner circle on facebook, here are the 5th panelists this week. They may change but this is the planned lineup.

7 Likes

Great to see Talitha on the panel.

8 Likes

Should be good. Sarah has said before they are close friends and would love her on the show.

2 Likes

@JohnsonTV yes all the news from the Star Wars celebration tomorrow morning.

Great news having Talitha on the panel this week, now with her legal matters settled with Seven she can move on with her career.

2 Likes