Studio 10 (2015-2020)

My point was that the two hosts were professionals, who, on their own, would have been pretty good for the bulletin. Matt White on Today Tonight and Sarah Harris from Nine and Ten are both household names. To have both paired up during a once-off seemed to me like a bit of a trial, as did the effort which went into the production (effort is rare in Australian television but still appreciated).

Obviously you’ve set the record straight, but a man can dream.

6 Likes

I feel ten also had a great combo with Natarsha and Matt Doran but yet again they failed to capitalize on the talent they had at their disposal.

Ahhh… ten… the network that could’ve been!

3 Likes

Different style this time :smile:

2 Likes

Those 2 were my favourite on-air couple :stuck_out_tongue:

Thought today’s spinning wheel show was much more entertaining than the first time!!!

Craig Bennett prematurely discharges his whipped cream.

9 Likes

Robbo on the panel today filling in for Ita.

2 Likes

Aled Jones has been a fabulous addition to the panel today. Quick witted and knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Ita is on Wednesday’s panel.

1 Like

@nationalnews Robbo back on the panel today,also nice to see Don Burke is 5th panellist this morning.

3 Likes

I’ve warmed to Robbo. He’s less cocky and more goofy now.

2 Likes

Interesting promo for tomorrow’s show, I wonder if Lachlan Kennedy has anything to do with this since he’s there for Ten at the moment reporting on the floods

5 Likes

yes.

3 Likes

I figured as much, seems like something we could expect from Lachlan. Looking forward to catching up on this after work tomorrow, no doubt some quality viewing.

@markkayne I’ve always enjoyed Robbo’s appearances on the panel and he is back again today.

2 Likes

@blackbox When are you doing the Melbourne shows? I see tickets are sold out.

@nationalnews Isn’t the Melbourne show the post Logies show Monday 24 April ? they traditionally do the post Logie show from Melbourne .

1 Like

Monday 24 April and Tuesday 25 April. Yeah, tickets were snapped up immediately.

7 Likes

Who knew Sarah Harris was a rapper from the western suburbs of Sydney?

That was maybe the worst thing ever produced in that studio, Smallzy’s Surgery aside

2 Likes