Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Agree, I was in the audience that day and it was ridiculous having Tarsh (she was filling in for Sarah) trying to read over that.

Likewise in the 8:30/9:30 opener. It needs to be instrumental followed by vocals when there is no other intros being read out.

1 Like

Today’s episode was fabulous. I’ve always found Shorten an absolute snore but he was hilarious. Quick witted and up for a laugh.

6 Likes

Nice to have Georgia Love back on the show today as 5th panellist.

Susie Elelman, Jo Casamento and Henry Roth talking red carpet Oscar fashion this morning.

4 Likes

I always love the use of the ten news desk under that lighting and configuration. Maybe Ten could start a Celebrity gossip show with stories sourced from ET and then add there own fillers?

3 Likes

You obviously don’t know about or forgot the sad attempt by Nine to do that once when they owned the rights to Entertainment Tonight. It was a debacle and that was from the top network at the time.

6 Likes

This happened today :joy: https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/836343570411855872

11 Likes

On Todays show it was announced that the show will air in WA in its regular timeslot on ONE this Friday

1 Like

It’s great that Studio 10 don’t mind having a bit of fun with their rival morning shows.
You’d never see Today Extra run The Morning show’s opener (or vice versa) just for the laugh :joy:

8 Likes

Was that Daniel Mcpherson on the desk?

No, it’s model Ash Williams. He’s been on the show a few times before.

Always enjoy Ash Williams appearances on the show,it’s a running joke every time he is on the show that he has harmless flirting with Ita.Also very funny to watch!

They once did a mock up Mills & Boons book cover with Ash and Ita.

@JBar Ash is a comedian and was promoting his upcoming comedy show yesterday.

Bonnie Lythgoe (former So You Think You Can Dance judge) is on the panel today.

Who will be hosting in Joe’s absence?

Joe will be away for two weeks so hopefully reporter David Robinson fills in for him.

1 Like

Apparently Richard Stubbs is filling in next week.

2 Likes

I didn’t know he was still alive. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Where has he been for the past twenty years?

1 Like

Richard Stubbs had been presenting afternoons on ABC Radio Melbourne for eleven years until he quit at the end of 2015. He has not been on TV for a while!

Love Richard Stubbs. Always looked forward to the Friday edition of Tonight Live. He should be on TV more often!

2 Likes

Richard Stubbs has a Joe H vibe about him. Funny, witty, spontaneous. A good fit.

I would also like to see Red Symonds filling in for Joe. Similar vibe.