Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Don’t they have something like that called Studio 10 Xtra?

4 Likes

What a fabulous show yesterday with the 1999 episode.
So many small details that shouldn’t go unnoticed especially in the presentation. The use of the old ten watermark/logo, the hot topics ring around the logo mimicking the Ten News presentation from that era. As well as the ring of energy around the opening title’s logo (similar to the idents from that time)

Brilliant show - I had a great time watching @blackbox ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There was ‘Studio 10 You’ from 1030-11 but that was a couple of years ago now

Perhaps you’re thinking of Studio You which was an extension of the show in it’s first year but didn’t last long. It was the last. It ran for 30 mins and only featured 2 of the panelists each day.

Studio 10 xtra is when they use segments as fillers in the network schedule ie Sunrise presents etc

For an early 90s special this one might come in handy…

3 Likes

What has Ten planned for next Friday week (March 3) when the show clashes with Clipsal 500 coverage in Perth due to time difference? Maybe the show can again be shown on One (or better still Eleven) in Perth while the motorsport is on the main channel.

1 Like

Jo Casamento was filling in for Jess this morning.

1 Like

Natarsha Belling filling in for Sarah who is away sick and Jess is back today.

4 Likes

On The Weekly tonight Pickering apologised to Joe Hildebrand for the portrayal him during the story about homelessness on last week’s program.

4 Likes

When did he do that? I watched it but didn’t see that.

Bill shorten is 5th panelist on Friday.

1 Like

Viewer party at my place.

1 Like

That will be interesting. Joe and Bill will be trying to outdo each other telling daggy dad jokes!

Towards the end, just before Hard Chat iirc.

1 Like

I just went back and watched it now. Thanks @littlegezzybear.

I watch everything from recordings these days and must have fast forwarded that bit. Charlie Pickering is becoming more arrogant and egotistical as time goes on. I find there isn’t that much funny about this show any more, so I must fast forward most of it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Angela Bishop is on the red carpet for the Oscars on Monday as she does every year.
Nice to have Anna kooiman back on the panel this morning ,l really enjoyed her last appearance on the show.

2 Likes

Wednesday’s show- nice to have live singers, but not singing over Sarah’s intros, e.g. Random shot of the day - who could hear?

Also enough of the Fermi paradox, before my eyes glaze over yet again!

1 Like

Funniest segment of the week for me was this morning with Ding Dong does Dinner with Bill Shorten attempting to make sausages. Couldn’t stop laughing with the innuendoes! :sweat_smile:

Denise never fails to put a smile on my face everyday she is on this show.
Laughter is the best medicine and this show always provides plenty of laughs .

7 Likes