Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I’ve been wanting to do a look back at weekly highlights for a while now, but didn’t want to do the same as everyone else. Very happy with this…

13 Likes

it was fun to watch :slight_smile:

That was fun, very different indeed.

The red lighting around the screen is a little off putting though, should be blue or even just white - save the red for breaking news etc.

1 Like

Could you have different artists each time? I can only deal with so much Buddy Goode.

1 Like

E.g., KAK, Rhonda Burchmore, Bob Downe, Ding Dong, Shaun Micaleff

1 Like

Susie Elelman filled in for Ita and Robbo did the Showbiz File today.

1 Like

As ratings increase, surely the show earns more $$ as it reaches a larger audience. It would be fabulous if the number or length of advertorials could be decreased as a result.

Would be a nice thought, but I highly doubt the network are in a position to say no to extra money if it was there to be made?

People are enjoying the show as it is regardless of the inevitable advertorials, sure they’re annoying but after 3+ years most people would expect them in that timeslot.

3 Likes

Considering Today and Sunrise don’t have advertorials, perhaps advertorials could be only after 930am, making the first hour more competitive?

AFAIK Studio 10’s first advertorial runs after 9am, so that they are competing with Today & Sunrise in that regard. (Don’t know if that’s changed or not)

There are 3 in the first hour currently, which makes the first part of the show almost unwatchable.

From 9:30-10:15am there are no advertorials, and then 3 to end out the show.

1 Like

I thought the first one is before 9am.

We will find out on today’s show which two hosts will have roles on The Bold & The Beautiful during the filming of the Australian episodes.

EDIT- Craig Bennett said during the Showbiz File that Robbo and lta Buttrose will be appearing in one episode which will be filmed next week.

Also the cast of the show will be appearing on Studio 10 next week (the day to be revealed).

3 Likes

Congratulations to both of them. That should boost their profile overseas.

Good bit of stunt casting there. :laughing:

Very happy for them both, but Robbo isn’t really a host right? He’s an exec turned reporter. We see more of Jonno or Adamo than Robbo. Robbo is rarely a panellist and I’ve never understood why he appears on promos with the other five. After all the show’s intro (Jonno’s voiceover) announces Joe, Jess, Ita, Sarah and Denise.

1 Like

Katherine Kelly Lang has always had fun with the team during her appearances on the show in the past few years.
The skits with Captain Robbo and Dame Ita were very funny.

Robbo mentioned this morning he hasn’t seen the script and hasn’t any idea what the role will be,l think him and Ita will be filming on Monday next week.

2 Likes

Adamo? you mean Damo?

Robbo is their reporter and often fills in on the panel, as well as hosting segments ($5 Quiz, Ita’s Birthday etc). I think its fine he is in the opener IMO, But I would also put Jono in there too.

on the opener, @blackbox isnt it time that harrison ford grab was replaced? its been there since v1 of these titles IIRC. Surely there is something else than “Donald, it was a movie!”.

2 Likes

Damo. Autocorrect!

Yup I agree re: Harrison Ford

1 Like