Studio 10 (2015-2020)

And it’s making an effort like that which makes the difference :clap:t3::clap:t3:

7 Likes

Are you gonna put that one up on tenplay? I’m pretty sure those who missed out would rather see those antics than old news.

1 Like

I agree. I watched it and thought Anna was quite good, knowledgable and brought a lot to the table. Would love to see her back again.

1 Like

5 Likes

I’ve asked if that can be done.

2 Likes

Jo Casamento was filling in for Jess again today,she left just after 10.30am heading to Melbourne to appear on The Project tonight.

1 Like

Wow, they probably should have got someone else to fill-in for Jess today as Jo also did a live cross from Darling Harbour (I think) at 9am. So in total she wasn’t on the panel from 8.50-9.40, then 10.30-11am.

@nationalnews Jo headed to Sydney Aquarium for Penguin Awareness Day.Craig Bennett remained on the show after Showbiz File doing $5 Quiz and was sitting on the couch so that was fine.

1 Like

She’s fine for Studio 10 but not quite right for The Project.

Where’s Tarsh?

Tarsh only fills in for Sarah.

Really do not get the love for Jo…shes below average imo

Don’t know what your issue is with Jo. She’s knowledgeable, adds plenty to the discussions and is always up for a laugh.
IMO she’s one of the better fill ins on Studio Ten.

1 Like

I just find her irritating. I know its probably just me.

Yes, it’s just you. But thanks so much for sharing!

Studio 10 has an incredible team. A great bunch of diversity and chemistry between all IMO so therefore yes there is a different banter when one of the panellists is away. I feel that of all of Jess’s fill-ins in the past Jo is the one that has the closest personality to Jess (but obviously is more right than left) and I think she does great.

I think the problem with any of the Studio 10 presenters is Joe Hildebrand

4 Likes

Understand. I can’t stomach Kerry Chikarovski when she’s on the panel.

1 Like

We’ve had some amazing results so far this year and the trend of year-on-year growth has continued by much bigger margins than I expected. It will be interesting to see how things play out when the others return from their break… no doubt we’ll get knocked back a bit, but as long as the year-on-year growth continues then I’ll be happy…

17 Likes

As long as your still on air, I’ll be happy, cannot stand the other 2 shows

3 Likes