Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Was mentioned above, but the EP Tamara said KAK would be back at the end of the month - not sure about Denise Scott.

1 Like

I think they said KAK was end of the month, so maybe next week. Not sure on Denise Scott.

1 Like

Still think KAK was a bad addition to the panel. My opinion of her will never change. Despite the loss of her husband and her fued with Yumi, I think she needs to think about not coming back until she can sort herself ohut. Clearly she can’t be handle working with other people on studio ten it’s been so much better without her.

KAK and Ding Dong are back tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hehe that’s my cue to stop watching I have enjoyed watching the show without KAK.

3 Likes

And Denise Scott replied to my tweet to say that she returns next week.

3 Likes

They were clearly filling time at the end of the show today, so they played the new Masterchef promo :joy:

And played an appalling promo begging for Logies votes twice.

Joe was talking about Jess Rowe today and Sarah said she is actually coming back to the show for a little visit soon and to stay tuned :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thursday -
Kerri-Anne and Denise appearing on the panel together for the first time,it’s also the first time working together on television for the ladies .

4 Likes

Robbo is also back on the show today and on the road.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Almost the whole team together. Just need Denise Scott.

Would love to see a one off episode with the Whole team!

3 Likes

It’s great news that Robbo is back on the road for the show.

12 Likes

Video:

6 Likes

Watching the show today and the team really gels. Lots of lol moments.

God I’ve missed Ding Dong :joy:

7 Likes

So great to see KAK and Robbo back today.
Wish KAK all the very best going forward.
Certainly does seem like a good grove between the team. I truly believe today and the new set is the start of a new beginning for the show.

7 Likes

Some caps from today great use of the set - poor Tash

9 Likes

I’ve decided I don’t like that brick work background on the soft set. Looks out of place.

5 Likes