Studio 10

Sarah Harris uses the Ron Burgundy excuse: “It’s the pleats”.

0 Likes

Thursday -
Richard Reid on the panel.

Denise Scott’s interview with singer Bryan Adams is on today’s show.

1 Like

Good moment on Studio 10 as the hosts and audience stand against their far left network colleagues at The Project who are attempting to divide the nation and turn the country against our Prime Minister.

5 Likes

Well done studio ten hosts, standing up for Waleed and the project from threats and bullies from who I call a disgusting prime minister who spreads nothing but fear and hate.

Well done.

1 Like

Really good. Love how it shows diversity and free-thought within the network.

2 Likes

Friday -

Jono Coleman on the panel with Joe, Angela and Sarah.

2 Likes

What’s the theme song for Studio 10?

1 Like

When asked on twitter how KAK was doing

Also, the show is looking for a Producer

0 Likes

:rofl:

Sarah is on this Sunday’s episode of Hughesy, We Have a Problem.

3 Likes

Same problem as Hannibal Lecter?

4 Likes

Monday -

Richard Reid is on the panel with Angela, Joe and Sarah.

1 Like

Saturday marks one year since Jess left.
I honestly find that fact so hard to believe, so much has changed for the show. Think it’s safe to say this time last year was the lowest point of Studio 10, but it certainly is looking better now. It is not at its peak (which I considered to be early 2017), but it is getting its grove back.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know when KAK or Denise Scott will be back? Not meaning to pressure KAK or upset anyone in anyway, just curious.

0 Likes

Was mentioned above, but the EP Tamara said KAK would be back at the end of the month - not sure about Denise Scott.

1 Like

I think they said KAK was end of the month, so maybe next week. Not sure on Denise Scott.

1 Like

Still think KAK was a bad addition to the panel. My opinion of her will never change. Despite the loss of her husband and her fued with Yumi, I think she needs to think about not coming back until she can sort herself ohut. Clearly she can’t be handle working with other people on studio ten it’s been so much better without her.

0 Likes

KAK and Ding Dong are back tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hehe that’s my cue to stop watching I have enjoyed watching the show without KAK.

3 Likes

And Denise Scott replied to my tweet to say that she returns next week.

3 Likes

They were clearly filling time at the end of the show today, so they played the new Masterchef promo :joy:

0 Likes

And played an appalling promo begging for Logies votes twice.

0 Likes