Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Good lord. That intro is hideously cheesy - and not in a good way. I’m all for fun but I find this so cringe.

2 Likes

I kind of feel that when they knew the pell verdict was today, they should have saved Denise’s return until tomorrow, knowing they would be going into serious mode and she wouldn’t fit. I tuned in late but im guessing she left just as the verdict coverage started?

2 Likes

When the judges sentencing finished Denise and Richard were not on the panel,with Tarsh joining Sarah, Angela and Joe for Pell sentencing discussion.

4 Likes

Studio10 finished in NSW and Vic at midday AEDT but has continued elsewhere with Sarah throwing to a news update with Tarsh. Sarah, Joe, Ange & Denise are on the couch.

After 11am in Brisbane

7 Likes

The 65 year olds in the audience seemed to love it

1 Like

Good to have her back. Hopefully with KAK, Denise and Ding Dong, there will be a little more stability on the panel.

2 Likes

They said Denise is doing a few days every couple of weeks at the moment, so I’m thinking she is doing Wed-Friday every 2nd week.

Ding Dong does dinner is back tomorrow.

4 Likes

The set looked absolutely incredible in that flashing party mode this morning!

But watch the video, the caps don’t do it justice:

9 Likes

Denise will appear for two days every second week.
A quote from a recent interview she gave on returning to Studio 10 “l’m just hoping that l can deliver, it’s a huge responsibility,l’m so lucky that they left that job open for me-certainly at my age”.

4 Likes

It seems this show has some of its mojo back. Is it the combination of the new set and new EP and the team working well to improve the overall product. Are the ratings trending upwarsds?

6 Likes

From what I have seen, S10 usually sits at about 60 000 viewers for the main block now. That is compared to about 40000/50000 last year. Also, the last press release suggested a 10% increase in viewership since November.

11 Likes

Great moment there with Ding Dong’s phone going off and Sarah’s response in taking the call. The show needs more of this spontaneity and humour. Glad to see Ding Dong back on the panel and it will be good to see her interact with KAK and Denise Scott as well if their days ever overlap.

4 Likes

Some figures for yesterdays show are available in the comments section on TV Tonight’s ratings wrap from last night, not bad for that particular portion of the show.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Studio10au/status/1105979595910770688

7 Likes
7 Likes

Yvie Jones is joining Sarah, Ange and Joe on the panel today.

2 Likes

Are they shortening their pool of guests hosts now or just bringing people on for a few weeks?

The new opener was updated this morning to include shots of Denise Drysdale (previously ding dong’s shots were control room as they hadnt filmed anything)

2 Likes

Is this new? Looks like a good idea, like the Project metro whip around (do they still do that?) but could be executed better IMO.

2 Likes