Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Thursday -
Hugh Riminton is presenting news updates this morning.

1 Like

That never happened. Who’s eat pancakes with gravy?

yes they did, yesturday’s episode they tried it on the show after talking about it. Don’t call me a liar thanks. If you didn’t watch the show, then fine. But watch the segment. I don’t appreciate being called a lair when I infact watched that segment in yesturday mornings show thank you very much.

Friday 8 March -

Sarah hosting with Yvie Jones, Angela and Kate Peck on the panel for International Women’s Day.

5 Likes

For the life of me I can’t understand why they put Kate Peck on the show this morning, she doesn’t contribute or articulate much to the overall conversation.

Some diversity of the panel today would’ve been a great way to celebrate international women’s day IMO, I can think of many other females who would’ve been a better fit and been a better reflection of what today is all about.

7 Likes

Denise Drysdale is returning to Studio 10 next week.:partying_face:

11 Likes

Whilst I am impressed by the new set, it bugs me that I can read the autocue in the reflection during Tarsh’s news updates.

It gives a sense of movement.

3 Likes

Today’s girl power on and behind the camera:

https://twitter.com/Tamara_Simoneau/status/1103882423287218176?s=20

I think the idea here was that Peck is one of the leading (only) sports hosts on the network. But, I do agree with what you are saying. Why her when there are far more inspiration and outspoken women, both S10 regulars and well-renowned- Lisa Wilkinson, Carlotta, Jane Caro, Anjali Rao, Narelda Jacobs, Gretel Kileen…

1 Like

Cannot.Wait!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Also from today’s show cooking and a performance.

8 Likes

That looks so good. Screen is big enough you don’t have any bezel in shot. If the studio 10 backdrop wasn’t there, and the kitchen was extended the whole way across, you’d have no idea it was fake.

13 Likes

What a perfect use of that massive screen :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Today marks one year since Jess announced she was leaving:

Hard to believe.
5 Likes

This fancy new chroma ‘key’ is so smart that it doesn’t matter what coloured tie you wear on set :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

But in all seriousness, this does look nice!

2 Likes

Absolutely fascinating anniversary. Happy 1st anniversary to all concerned.

2 Likes

Probably couldn’t source an image of that quality that was big enough :joy:

Monday -

Sarah hosting with Angela, Joe and Merrick Watts on the panel.

EDIT-

Sarah, Angela and Joe left at around 10.20am to attend John Kennerley’s funeral.
Tarsh took over hosting with Merrick Watts, Yvie Jones and Richard Reid on the panel.
Sarah said Kerri -Anne will return to the show at the end of the month.

3 Likes
13 Likes