Oh god, fixed it up :joy:

2 Likes

Having seen the new set now, what the hell is this guy cleaning then :rofl:

4 Likes

cursed image

2 Likes

the windows on the side of the set that show the newsroom

4 Likes

also hoping that their got some outer stuff to make it look good like plants and nic naks

1 Like

If I was the producer of Studio 10, I would change up the opening with the new set. I would start with a zoom in showing the panel talking at the desk. Sarah is standing at the big screen and does the whole “This morning on Studio 10” package on the screen, and ends with “This is studio 10” and it cuts to the animated opener. While that is happening Sarah walks back to the desk.

Excited to see the use. I think Tarsh will be at the sport screens, and I hope they use some of the other vertical screens to intro segments and for showbiz file stuff.

Infomercials are gonna look out of place again though as they are on the old set :frowning:

4 Likes

They probably belong on the old set too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Media release said ratings are 10% up over the last four months.
Interesting, good to see, the quality is getting better. They need a decent set launch tomorrow and a daily fifth panelist.
Thoughts?

4 Likes

Tamara has done a great job in a matter of weeks (has had to revert many poor choices the show made). Looks to be paying off hiring an international producer- ratings hover in the 60,000 now.

2 Likes

Agreed, the show is becoming more watchable. Looking forward to seeing the set tomorrow.
As the show has clearly demonstrated before, the only way is up.

It looks like a Beats headphone

New set looks fantastic for Studio 10! The desk is perfection.

6 Likes

Switched the 10 logo for a Studio 10 logo

6 Likes

New opener as well which is sooo good!!

7 Likes

New opener featuring the hosts getting ready for the show which looks good. Denise Drysdale is now labelled as “Ding Dong” and Tarsh is now also in the opener.

9 Likes

tash still at the newsroom backdrop

1 Like
3 Likes

Holy smokes :open_mouth: Looks fantastic!

2 Likes

It looks really great! I would have liked a new desk so that there was a point of difference between news and entertainment show, also, I can’t see more than 4 people at that desk without it looking cramped!

Overall, it looks fantastic.

4 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing! Can tell the team are loving it too.

5 Likes