Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Looks good on the rooftop, how big the accessible part of the rooftop? It would look awesome if the audience and the rooftop setting was a decent addition to the show

2 Likes

I’m surprised the didn’t just do a week out of Melbourne.

3 Likes

Surely Wake Up could have been done from the roof top back in the day? Looks great and would have been cheaper then that random SLS clubhouse.

11 Likes

The roof is fine when the weather is favourable (a bit of wind aside). But in crappy weather it wouldn’t look nice and would certainly be a hostile working environment. They should build a glass-walled room on the roof!

6 Likes

No it often makes it worse especially when Joe gets nothing for a joke

2 Likes

Which is most of the time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Rooftop again today. Sarah just said they have been kicked out of their studio for the week.

6 Likes

Tuesday -

Angela Bishop presenting Showbiz from the Entertainment Tonight set.

1 Like

Is Sarah wearing a nose ring today? I can’t tell, but it kind of looks like it.

I have a feeling she could be hot her make-up is looking very shiny…

Lachlan Kennedy is doing a series of reports on ‘Odd Jobs’ this week, yesterday he was working as a industrial garbo.

3 Likes

A shift in content after 11am today for special coverage of Cardinal George Pell being convicted.

5th panellist Yvie Jonies was switched out for Tarsh, joining the panel at the desk.

2 Likes

Live into Queensland

2 Likes

Arguably the courtyard looks way better than the newsroom set.

1,300 people currently streaming Studio 10 on Twitter via 10 Daily

3 Likes

Extended show today for the rolling coverage…

It is great now that we have Tarsh on the show because on days like this when we go into rolling coverage she is there to join in.

EDIT - Coverage finished at 1pm

4 Likes

Studio 10 does so much good with rolling coverage and then completely disregards its Perth audience. The show was live with the Pell news. It ended at 10am Perth time in line with the live finish. They then picked up parts of the show that were missed, but the first thing was a news update with Tarsh with no word on Pell. So from live news back to 3 hour old news :frowning:

You can’t say that Perth is “completely” disregarded since the news was reported live. I’d agree with the comment if the whole show was delayed.

5 Likes

True. But the transition could have been better. Even a simple “Earlier on Studio 10” transition…to the average viewer they would be confused.

3 Likes

Yvie was wiping sweat from under her eyes a couple of times. The rooftop setting looks great but is open to the elements.

2 Likes