Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Why is management allowing her to do this? It is only drawing the saga out.

1 Like

Monday-

Sarah hosting with Susie Elelman,Jono Coleman and Angela on the panel.

Josh Holt is reporting from Townsville.

2 Likes

Just a trivial comment:

Great to see that Susie Eleman is sitting in Joeā€™s seat so that Jono can continue to sit-in for KAK/Denise, like he did last week. A bit of consistency.

2 Likes

There might be a grain of truth in there but itā€™s in New Idea so Iā€™d say nah. They just make stories up for fun. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I totally missed the reference to No Idea Magazine. Yep, take it with a grain of salt lol

1 Like

Tuesday-

Natarsha Belling hosting with Kerri-Anne,Joe and Angela on the panel.
Hugh Riminton presenting news updates.

2 Likes

Jono is joining Sarah, Joe and Ange on the panel again this Friday. Singer and performer Beccy Cole is the 5th panellist.

Some BTS shots of the newsroom:

1 Like

Joe wanted to talk about some sort of ā€œissuesā€ they were having this morning but Sarah steered the conversation away from it, right at the start, she can be seen almost shaking her head at Joe as though sheā€™s saying ā€œdonā€™t go thereā€.

I see Sarah was reading from her notes rather than from the TelePrompter. Also it looked like KAK was limping as she came in.

Saw that. Joe said ā€œOur Audience are a bit subduded because we have had uh an issueā€ and Sarah just brushed it off with ā€œOk, What we are going to do is go to the news with Tarsh and then Hot Topicsā€.

I only watched the opener, is it possible there was no audience today for some reason? They were heard in the opener but not seenā€¦

The studio audience was definitely missing early on and the applause was canned. Not sure what happened.

Seems @nationalnews knows more?

Not yet but he is asking Rob for answersā€¦

1 Like

Weā€™ll just wait for the leakerā€¦ :smile:

Probably giving someone all the dirt as we speakā€¦

As opposed to the usual sweetening. :smiley:

Ok. So they had a few pre-record this morning and couldnā€™t load the audience in time for the 8.30 opener. No big deal, just part of the wonderful world of live tv.

9 Likes

But why was KAK limping!?

Did you get that info via another leak?

I smell a cover up. Maybe one of the audience members died? They are pretty old.

1 Like