Studio 10 (2015-2020)

KAK is boardering on extreme right wing. She has shown this over the last few months with her radical right wing views. She is never considerate of others and seems very entitled.

1 Like

She’s basically the female equivalent of Alan Jones, Paul Murray, Ray Hadley etc.

Not bad to have different views but she needs to be exposed for who she is and what she believes in. Just like how Joe (and in the show’s earlier years, Jess) is always called out.

2 Likes

Oh you are absolutly rediculous. Extreme right wing are Nazis. If you wanted to write and sign a letter calling me extreme right wing I’d be suing you for defamation. Get a grip.

3 Likes

‘Exposed for who she is’… someone that is having her say? Someone with a different opinion to you?

You’re saying it as if she’s an evil person and like she’s done something wrong…all because you disagree with her. Ridiculous.

7 Likes

Fine to have a different say but one should do it without trying to take over as the spotlight of the show. KAK appears to be really aggressive most of the time on the show and seemingly wants to be the main character all the time.

She’s a panelist who should show respect to others by not interrupting them and allow others to express their opinions and views without resorting to arguments.

He said bordering, not definitely.

From what I can see of her on the show, she sure isn’t a left-wing either.

1 Like

Have you seen the right wing lately? Some are Nazi’s these days.

1 Like

It’s now on Studio 10 twitter

it was huge mistake for studio 10 to even have yumi even on, and there trying to get the ratings go up??? after this i the ratings will just keep going down

Wonder what Rob thought of it

I’d say it was a stroke of genius and debates like this would actually see ratings go up. I think it’s quite interesting to see how radically different people from different generations see these things.

This is the sort of debate you often saw between Ita and Jess although, dare I say it, Ita would have been more articulate and calm about her point of view. KAK is a lot more overbearing in these discussions.

5 Likes

It’s actually generated a lot of buzz. Over 600 comments on the Studio10 FB page in the 4hrs since it aired.

I personally can’t stand Yumi, but KAK was on her usual soapbox and Yumi called her out. For once KAK had to actually discuss a topic rather than deliver a sermon.

6 Likes

Yes, I feel the regulars aren’t bold enough to challenge some of her views. Perhaps it took a guest who isn’t worried about an ongoing, day to day working relationship with her, to stand up to her and oppose her view.

2 Likes

Is it too early in the day for strong debates?! :persevere:

Shit… Yumi really brought it to KAK. Kerri-Anne is getting a load of support on Facebook.

Kerri-Anne Kennerley apparently performing an instant exorcism on 5,000 people was odd.

KAKs argument is excavator the argument that Paul Murray wheels out whenever there’s an indigenous issue being discussed on his show. She must be one the 36 viewers of Paul Murray Live. Her tone and indignation is so cringeworthy. Who would’ve thought she was such a far right extremist.

It’s like The View Came to Studio 10

1 Like

Monday -

Angela Bishop presented Showbiz File from Los Angeles.

KAK, Yumi & Ajay on the panel again tomorrow.

2 Likes

Round 2. Ding ding ding. :wink:

2 Likes