Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Fake tan on special?

I’ve come across this video of Joe driving this interview segment. I notice that Ange does this a lot but has he ever done this before?

Friday -

Angela Bishop hosting with Jono Coleman, Joe and James O’Loghlin on the panel.

1 Like

Very male heavy panel again when it’s typically the other way around, id be interested to see if that had any impact in the ratings breakdown.

Assume Sarah has the day off for doing The Sunday Project last week and possibly again this weekend.

1 Like

Lisa is in New York so I assume she is hosting again.

Tarsh Belling starts tomorrow according to her social media.

11 Likes

The new EP also starts tomorrow IIRC.

7 Likes

12 Likes

Thank god its being labelled as a 10 News First Update and not generic “News headlines”

7 Likes

Looks good, but hopefully they allow Tarsh a chance to integrate with the team later in the show at the desk, on the couches or in the cooking segment to make full use of her each day.

12 Likes

I was pleased when KAK joined Studio10 but geesh she is grating on it. She has a tendency to lecture rather than discuss topics. The other panelists often seem taken aback.

6 Likes

Yes. Got a sense of Ita Buttrose about her.

They were discussing juvenile detention earlier this morning and she was going on and on about it without giving anyone else a chance to talk.

Surely someone like Anne Fulwood or Susie Elelman would be a better fit.

2 Likes

She’s woeful. She doesn’t play well with others. Constantly grandstands and overtakes the others with these extreme right wing opinions. She’s not very pleasant at all.

I’m no fan of Jackie Lambie but KAK was just plain rude in commenting on Jackie going into the jungle.

6 Likes

You can definitely see what side of the political fence she sits on and its the one with all the rich delusional people.

Also do we really think Denise D is coming back?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, I’d expect an announcement on that soon now that the new EP has started.

1 Like

I think I know her problem. Having her own show for too long = Dominanting personality when hosting with others.

As I said, I’d prefer to see someone like Anne Fulwood take over that position. She’s good with conversations, knowledgeable and credible.

1 Like

Agree. The comments about a lack of education and calling her vulgar were unnecessary. She’s on a reality tv show, not addressing parliament.

2 Likes

Natarsha sitting at the desk with the team for the last news update and show closer.

5 Likes

Is that a hologram of Joe? surely he is in Africa :rofl:

1 Like