Studio 10 (2015-2020)

My suggestion in mock schedules

I reckon Sarah is ready for a bigger project, but I’d wait to see how the show gets on when the new EP gets her hands in/Tarsh starts.

She joked that if they paid her $x she would dress up as the Cash Cow.

Well if there’s a new show that Grant, Julia or Chris aren’t hosting she may get a go!?

1 Like

I was thinking something newsy but sure, since Shark Tank was rested!

Sarah’s role on Shark Tank turned into nothing more than a voiceover gig after season one. Hopefully Ten have something more for her in 2019.

They could do a newsier breakfast show “10 Daily” 6am -10am with Sarah Harris and follow it with a fluffier “Studio 10” 10am-12 noon. In the same way Nine have Today and Today Extra.

2 Likes

Something needs to be done. I reckon Sarah and Hamish the central roles with Tarsh but keep people like Denise Scott and Drysdale cause they are good value and offer something different to the other channels.

1 Like

Or Sarah and Tarsh for the newsier show going up against Georgie and Deb on Today.

They would need to find a competent bus driver for Studio 10 though.

1 Like

otto

I’d have Tarsh drive Studio 10 and have Ange move from the panel to present entertainment alongside a Lisa, Hamish & Sarah three-way brekky show.

children are watching! :open_mouth:

Sarah has two babies. Doubt she wants to return to the cut throat nine. Ten should use her more but I dare say she is quite happy at the moment.

Could be proven wrong though.

4 Likes

Monday & Tuesday -

Sarah is back hosting with Kerri-Anne, Jo Casemento and Joe on the panel.

Monday -
Angela Bishop is on the Golden Globes Red Carpet.

2 Likes

Is this the first live show of the year?

Jan 1st was, they’ve been live for a week now.

4 Likes

Tuesday -

Angela Bishop is reporting on the Golden Globes sitting at the desk on the Entertainment Tonight set in Los Angeles this morning

3 Likes

Beau Pearson from 10 Perth is in Sydney this month covering the roving reporter role, presumably while Scott Tweedie is in South Africa for Celebrity and Robbo is MIA.

3 Likes

Ten thinks that teasing some animals is ok. If someone was annoying a dolphin The Project would, rightly, be all over it.

How are they teasing an animal? They’re in a reptile park, feeding a croc under the supervision of professionals?

Or are you saying that they’re teasing it cause, unlike the rest of the media, it didn’t get to snack on a Studio 10 employee?

5 Likes