Studio 10 (2015-2020)

:+1::joy:

LOL! riveting television.

How do you think they will try and explain Joe’s absence when they start up for the year? When do new eps start?

Yesterday…

And what do you mean Joe’s absence?

He’s convinced that Joe’s on I’m A Celeb.

Oh right. Fair enough.

Hangover, slept in, held up in traffic.

2 Likes

Thursday 3 January -

Angela Bishop hosting with Leah McLeod, Peter Berner and Joe on the panel.

1 Like

Friday -

Georgia Love hosting with Jo Casamento, Jono Coleman and Joe on the panel.

1 Like

Angela also headed “off to LA” yesterday. Let’s see if she is on at all next week.

Covering the golden globes

2 Likes

Lol

Likely excuse. It’s a good ruse though for Joe.

Or you know…her job like she does every year? Since Studio 10 began she has always gone to the awards.

8 Likes

She always covers awards season in the US for 10 News/Studio 10.She will be on for Golden Globes reports and probably has interviews lined up while she is in the US.

1 Like

Or in front of a green screen!

Not likely!

I would have thought 10 would have wanted to start from scratch this year, the show is so messy with all the changes and rotating cast. I would have ditched the cast and name and started a ‘10 Daily’ morning show with news and information, plus segments based on what’s happening on the website. Have 3 or so hosts to chat about the topics and interview guests. Could do it with advertorials still, but it’d be a bit of a departure from recent struggles and likely be much cheaper.

I’d also argue for some younger presenters to match the new 10 style. I’d run it from 8-11am.

I wonder what 10 have planned for Sarah Harris in 2019/2020. After being tipped to return to Nine, Sarah pubically said she was opened to it but had 12 months on her contract.

If they don’t give her some more The Project or even 10 NNews First stints, they will lose her.

1 Like

She did?