Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Don’t you mean Natarsha Belling? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just got two things mixed up. Chris Bath will present weekend bulletins with Natarsha Belling on Studio 10. However Bath will also make regular appearances on Studio 10.

4 Likes

Chris isn’t joining Studio 10. She’s presenting the 10 news bulletin on the weekends.

2 Likes

2019 is sounding a good year for this show.
Tarsh and now Chris making appearances will be great for this show.

2 Likes

dont think chris is appreaing on studio 10

The article l just read said she will appear on Studio 10/The Project, who knows how often it could be fortnightly or monthly… suppose we wait and see what happens.

I don’t she would appear on S10 rarely, as a 5th panellist. Maybe, if Chris is available, she will fill-in for Tarsh on the news but I’d say that is it.

Well, how would you know? Are you her publicist? :joy:

Sarah, Denise, KAK and Joe on the panel this Monday.

1 Like

Peter van Onselen appeared on the panel this morning.

1 Like

Cassandra Thorburn is on the panel tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks for the warning, definitely won;'t be watching :slight_smile:
Watching this morning and Peter is quite good. Glad Ten manged to nab him from Evil SkyBear News.

4 Likes

Does KAK just show up whenever she wants now? Isn’t this her week off? Wasn’t she only suppose to be doing every 2nd Mon/Tue?

Every Monday and Tuesday. It is the Denises that alternate every week.

1 Like

theres only one Denise atm lol

When there’s two Denises. ATM someone new is alternating with Denise Scott every week.

1 Like

Ok they should call them Denise then. don’t care who it is. Toni Pearon, Peter Burner. They get called Denise.

1 Like

Great to finally see Tarsh a regular , one of my favourite 10 personalities I do pick that they will relaunch a morning bulletin it would be great if it was similar to Tv3 Nz former show Firstline only time will tell.

3 Likes

Denise Substitutes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fake Denise. :wink:

1 Like