Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Angela off again? You reckon they are going to ask her to fill in for Sarah over summer or Natarsha or Georgia?

1 Like

Kerri-Anne is joining the Wednesday panel today as she didn’t work yesterday.

1 Like

Friday -

Angela Bishop hosting with Denise,Joe and James O’Loghlin on the panel.

1 Like

Sorry if I’ve missed something earlier but is Sarah not working Fridays at the moment?

I’d say she might be getting them off since she’s been working Sundays on The Project.

3 Likes

Mark Humphries joining the panel this morning

Also Studio 10 using the tagline on that video, “Made For Morning TV” :thinking:

1 Like

Christmas decorations :christmas_tree:

1 Like

private school uniform

inserts pic

Tuesday -
Anna Kooiman is on the panel today.

2 Likes

Seemed to be some sound feedback problems when Mark Vincent was singing.

Wednesday -

Denise Drysdale phoned in today which is her 70th birthday, she mentioned she had a knee replacement and is now heading to rehabilitation.
Miss her on the show looking forward to her returning in the new year.

2 Likes

Thursday -

Toni Pearen is on the panel today.

1 Like

News + New Executive Producer in 2019

2019 will see Natarsha Belling a permanent figure at the Studio 10 desk, delivering all the latest from the team at 10 News First . With multiple updates every morning, you won’t miss a thing.

Natarsha said, “2019 is an exciting time for 10 News First and I’m thrilled to be playing a role as part of Studio 10 . Mornings are when the big stories break and I’m incredibly proud to be delivering our viewers the very latest on the news stories that shape and change their lives as they develop across the morning.”

10’s Network Director of News Content, Ross Dagan, said: “Natarsha is already part of Studio 10 ’s extended family. Her journalistic credentials along with her warmth and engaging nature, are a natural fit for the program.”

Rest assured, your favourites aren’t going anywhere. Sarah Harris, Joe Hildebrand, Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Angela Bishop, Denise Scott and Denise Drysdale will all continue to bring smart conversation, fun, frivolity and your favourite infomercials to viewers next year.

A new year also marks another new addition at Studio 10 , in the form of executive producer Tamara Simoneau.

Tamara holds extensive experience in television production both in Australia and abroad, including five years at the Canadian edition of Entertainment Tonight serving as senior executive producer.

On her appointment Tamara said, “I’m thrilled to be joining a team with such an incredible breadth of talent and experience. It’s an exciting time to be jumping on board with 10 and I’m looking forward to all that lies ahead.”

Whether Tamara will be able to stop Jono Coleman taking his clothes off live on air remains unclear.

Tamara will commence as executive producer with Studio 10 on 14 January, 2019 and succeeds Lucy De Luca, who’s served as acting executive producer this year and been with the program from its inception.

Lucy said, “Now that the show has settled in to its brand new look, the time is right to step aside and spend time with my family. I will miss the show and the amazing team that work tirelessly behind the scenes, but look forward to seeing the show evolve in 2019 under Tamara as EP.”

On Lucy’s departure, Ross Dagan added “Lucy has my warmest thanks for her work on Studio 10 . Not just as acting executive producer in recent times, but across the last five years. Her commitment to the program has been outstanding. She goes with my very best wishes and will always be a friend of the show. “

9 Likes

So many great ones to choose from :joy:

5 Likes

Weekend news changes…

6 Likes

the funeral insurance lady is my favourite. She gets asked a question and she gets on the defensive!

I feel like there are more infomercials then there used to be. especially in the first and last half hour.

3 Likes

Tarsh is a great addition.

2 Likes

About bloody time, but they’re going to need a bigger desk!

4 Likes

Nah I have a feeling they will just cut to her in the newsroom.

2 Likes

So Tarsh will just be reading the news updates daily not as a panellist for the whole show?

1 Like