Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Well it wouldn’t really have absolutely no one watching, but being rounded down to zero is still embarassing.

1 Like

It has been 12 months now since his departure. The current producers showed a lot of class acknowledging him during Friday’s show for the contribution he made to Studio10. Continuing to comment on the show just makes him appear petty.

5 Likes

Let’s just talk about Studio10… that’s what this thread is about. I think we have talked about Rob enough, it’s over and done with. :slight_smile: Let’s not go on about it.

That being said Studio Ten does have a problem and i will say it again - it goes on for far too long. Who is going to sit there for 4 hours and watch the whole show for that long? They’re better of condensing it down to an hour… or something. They still need to fix a lot of things in order to improve it’s ratings, and this would be one of them.

I have to wonder though, does anybody pvr the whole show and just skip the bits they don’t want to see. At least you can pick segments and specific interviews online and not watch the whole bloody thing!

8 Likes

I do exactly that. I like to watch the opener. Hot topics & when I’m interested in an interview. Prefer the days when Denise Scott & KAK are on.

Don’t care for any of the infomercials (obvs) or any of there crosses to that Rob guy or any of the ‘crazy cat’ stuff :roll_eyes:.

Just do an hour and a half / 2 hours of hot topics and in depth interviews. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Some members of Mediaspy do. My longest time watching it was while I was in an operating theatre waiting room for three hours, and that wasn’t by choice. My second longest time watching it is about 15 minutes.

1 Like

But doesn’t TMS and Today Extra go for 2 hrs?

So should Studio 10.

If you actually listen to the podcast, he continually says that he gas moved on. He wished them well.

Evidence says otherwise.

It really might be an idea to listen to the comments in full, not some edited points posted here. I do a podcast about television, Studio 10 is going to part of that discussion from time-to-time… it’s on television!

I specifically made the point that I think the show will have a future when the planned staffing changes take effect and I really would like to see the show succeed. Yes, theres no doubt I was annoyed by what happened, but I have reached a point where I’m ready to move on.

I keep finding it funny the criticism levelled at me here because I talk about television and give my opinions… the exact same thing this forum does. Why is it ok for you guys to talk about TV but not me?

If you listen to the full conversation in the podcast and still want to have a go at me, fair enough. But I think it’s uninformed to take pot shots over something you haven’t listened to.

10 Likes

Hi Rob not having a go at you. I appreciate your insights into the industry as much as the next member here. It’s just that I felt like everything you talk about Studio 10 is negative negative negative. I respect your opinions but also would suggest if you talk about some positive thins about the show.

Cheers.

1 Like

Have you listened to the podcast? His comments the last 2 weeks, whilst they always get quite in depth (I suspect there’s still some sort of connection to the show that he built) I felt have been overwhelmingly positive about the show.

7 Likes

Can we stop pleas I want to talk about studio 10 (no offense rob) if you wanna discuss his podcast maybe create a separate thread for that?

Does anyone know who’s on the panel today?

3 Likes

Tim Campbell is 5th panellist joining Denise,Joe, Angela and Sarah.

1 Like

You can always check 10play where they have a description of today’s show for the live stream.

Sarah, Denise, Joe and Ange bring the latest news and hot topics, and are joined by Tim Campbell on the panel. Find out what you need to know about My Health Record, chat with Christine Anu, and bust diet myths.

1 Like

I have also noticed lately my Foxtel EPG does update every morning to include who is actually on the panel on that particular day.

2 Likes

:joy:

It’s true though. Both of them worked in news/sport before The Morning Show.

8 Likes

Sweet I have to do it from my phone ten is blocked from being access at work :grinning:

One of their piece-to-camera promos with all of the team:

A newly-recorded Infomericial with the updated package (they even aired one from the old set today!):

The modified secondary presentation area (used for cooking and soft set interviews now). They replaced the old plasma with, what appears to be, the second plasma from the desk. I notice that they have added the new logo to the cooking bench and plants on the bookshelf.

Some other graphics that have not been uploaded:

And blue for showbiz:

7 Likes