Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Its better without Denise Drysdale.

2 Likes

Not sure where to put this, but as it’s Studio 10 related here seems appropriate. I’ve written up an article on how TV rundowns work, using the rundown from the 1000th episode of Studio 10, should you be interested.

https://www.tvblackbox.net/how-a-tv-rundown-works/

12 Likes

This was quite funny this morning, addressing the fake news about Kerri-Anne supposedly quitting the show.

1 Like

Nine and I are like…that. :hole: :joy:

3 Likes

You can certainly see why Kerri-Anne’s acting career never took off following her role in 0-10’s The Restless Years.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if KAK does flee. She isn’t used to playing with others as she has predominantly been a solo act during her career. Sharing the limelight might be a struggle.

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Peter Berner and Anna Kooiman joining Joe, Angela and Sarah on the panel today.

3 Likes

Well, that One Nation debut went well on Studio 10, Mark Latham. Also note Joe Hildebrand grabbing a 10 News First mic.

I guess stuff does happen on TV at 10:40am.

3 Likes

Well done, Studio 10. This is the sort of stuff they need to do to stay relevant.

7 Likes

Absolutely. Great TV. Making the news, sparking conversation, getting the show’s name out there and entertaining audiences. More please.

3 Likes

https://www.tvblackbox.net/studio-10-interviews-an-empty-chair-as-mark-latham-fails-to-show-up-to-interview-with-pauline-hanson/

2 Likes

Interesting that they were able to secure Jess Rowe to appear, however apparently not Denise Drysdale who is still part of the panel as we’re led to believe.

Hopefully under Ross Dagan’s control now, the show can get some stability and some more viewers cause things are looking very low for them currently.

4 Likes

Maybe Mark Latham just changed his mind about going on a show with has such a small audience in NSW. He got more publicity by not going on the show than he would have gotten by going on it where he would just said the same rubbish he had already said in earlier interviews.

5 Likes

Has jess been announced as appearing?

According to the link you provided she is confirmed to appear.

1 Like

I missed that part of my own link…my bad!

1 Like

It looks like Pete is a panellist on a fortnightly basis. TBH, Susie Eleman would be much better IMO.

1 Like

Yeah put KAK, Susie Elleman and Angela Bishop on the same show. See how that goes :joy:

1 Like

Scrag fights are what viewers want to see.

Now that would be interesting to watch, three strong opinionated ladies all wanting the last word.:joy:

2 Likes