Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Agree re give it a break over summer. Producers need time to sit down and figure out exactly what they want the show to look like because at the moment it is very stale and far too long.

2 Likes

Also Sarah mentioned something about Fre Flinstone not wearing a digital watch and Jono made a comment about “we’ll have to see what our old exec producer thinks? too soon!?”

Dont know what that was about?

1 Like

Studio 10 needs authentic props. These are actual Flintstone era watches:

3 Likes

Natarsha Belling filling in for Sarah this week.Sarah is on holiday.

Wednesday -
Joe and Angela will be in Dubbo for the Royal visit of Harry and Meghan.

6 Likes

Great to see Tarsh back on the show.

3 Likes

I don’t know exactly what it is but Studio 10 just seems to work better with Tarsh - more relaxed perhaps and Tarsh really suits that moderating role. Time to deploy Sarah to the breakfast slot I think, she has said in the past that she wants to do that.

5 Likes

There is no breakfast slot.

Whilst I really like Sarah, I also prefer Tarsh on this show and would love to see her as part of a possible refresh next year.

Sarah Harris, Narelda Jacobs and Hugh Riminton for Ten This Morning in 2019? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thrilled to see Tarsh this morning. Honestly thought they had decided just to move Ang when Sarah was away and get a guest in. But its the right move to have Tarsh. She fits in effortlessly on the panel.

While I would hate to see Sarah leave, Tarsh would be the only replacement option if she did.

7 Likes

Isn’t Natarsha Belling about fifteen years too young to be appointed full-time on Studio 10?

2 Likes

Huh? She would be older than Sarah and about the same age as Joe & Ange.

I think @littlegezzybear is implying that they only choose older people ie Denise D, Denise S & KAK…

1 Like

Yes.

I expect that that will continue when Sarah is away, unfortunately. Only this week is Tarsh hosting because I think Angela had pre-planned arrangements with the Royals on Wednesday…

are you guest quizmaster on HYBPA? tonight?

Tuesday -
Studio 10 extended until 1pm today for coverage of the Royal Tour at the Opera House .

2 Likes

Running live in Queensland.

1 Like

Wednesday -
Another extended edition until 1pm with Joe and Angela in Dubbo for special coverage of the Royal Tour.

2 Likes

Anna Kooiman on the show tomorrow, probably in Ang’s spot while she is on royal duties.

3 Likes

Wednesday -

Peter Berner and Anna Kooiman joining Denise and Natarsha on the panel with Tanya Hennessy 5th panellist.

Joe and Angela in Dubbo for Royal visit this morning.

The show started with the hosts already sitting at the desk,l think because of the studio set-up for musical performances from Richard Clapton.

4 Likes