Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Appears the show has tried to block out some of the newsroom with a curtain on the RHS of the area where the hosts enter from, either that or they hung it again for a musical performance today like they usually do.

Trying to watch Studio 10 live on tenplay and it just keeps looping segments…next to useless

Nick Cummins will be on the show on Monday.

Eddie Woo makes for great television. Someone should resurrect The Curiosity Show for him.

It really looks like they don’t care about the little things any more. Just now Jono (while hosting the quiz in a Fred Flinstone costume) threw to himself doing a pre-recorded advertorial.

Given other presenters do some of the advertorials anyway would it be that hard to schedule those adverts for times when Jono is appearing live. It just seems stupid and lazy, even if they want to play it off as a gag.

Wasn’t it ridiculous though in the past when Jonno wore the same clothes every day and pretended to walk off towards another part of the studio for the advertorial but then they played the same advertorial every day. That did my head in.

2 Likes
1 Like

Were you the only viewer who noticed?

Hildebrand probably wears the same clothes a few days in a row but that’s because he’s too lazy to change.

Maybe. Are you the only one who’s stressing out about Jono not appearing in the advertorial in a Fred Flinstone costume? :wink:

I only know of it because it was mentioned here, so haven’t seen it :smiley:, but I’m assuming it was a dig at Hildebrand’s prehistoric opinions.

With it getting close to the end of the year, 2 questions come to me. The show’s 5th Birthday is coming up. With all the talent changes over the last few months, it will be interesting to see how they celebrate, if they airbrush any of the past out, or if it just gets a passing mention, which would be disappointing.

Also, I wonder what’s going to happen with summer. In the past, they have taped shows. But with the newsroom set now and the fact Rob isn’t there, I wonder if they would bother. IMO they have enough of a “B-Team” to run all summer but mix in some highlights from the year…

4 Likes

I reckon the show needs a bloody good rest over summer and come back with a big fresh coat of paint. Even a full rebrand as it has a stench on it right now.

2 Likes

given what I’m hearing, a full relaunch isn’t out of the question.

10 Likes

With the impending news relaunch, one would assume the set will either be integrated better into the newsroom to create a versatile space or they will be getting a new one back in the studio they used to be in.

Rumours have already suggested it’s going back to the studio.

2 Likes

IT might move to Kerry Anne’s working class house.

3 Likes

At least the live intro was more interesting; I found I was watching for those 10 seconds longer, each time.

Definitely can not see them doing anymore than a highlights package.

1 Like

Maybe planning a future with Ang as host with Sarah on another show cough breakfast show?

Another thing, with last years issues i’d bet we wont get a christmas video this year :frowning:

4 Likes

Each host (usually except KAK) is not on air for on average 40-60 minutes a day; they disperse them evenly.

It is fine for entertainment based segments, but it is really confusing when Ange is suddenly hosting the cooking segment.