Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Nothing on a TV set is real or serves much purpose. It’s just theatre.

3 Likes

In WA only, this Friday’s show will air on One from 8.30am due to Bathurst 1000 coverage on Ten from 10am local time.

Monday -
Jo Casamento filling in for Angela again today.
Leigh Sales is on today’s show.

2 Likes

Leigh Sales joining the panel also after being on The Sunday Project last night also.

2 Likes

There for the full show?

From 9:19am. Not sure if she will be there for the whole show.

1 Like

This is so weird. One minute she is the interviewee then a panelist. Where did Jo Casemento go? Messy.

I think the show could’ve done without Jo this morning, if Leigh was sticking around for most of the morning - even better if she joined from the beginning.

4 Likes

Leigh left at 11am

5 Likes

And Jo is back. Even Joe Hildebrand was hardly there today. Cut the first hour out (it doesn’t even rate well) if the hosts can’t bare the whole show- breakfast presenters wake up at 3am and don’t have a quarter of the show as infomercials.

It has only been happening under Lucy. It used to be the four hosts (Sarah, Joe, Jess and Ita/Denise) who were there from start to finish. They were on for every hot topic even when they extended to 12pm. Some segments (like the cooking) only featured Sarah and one/two others but these segments were evenly distrubuted, not over hours where viewers are tuning in and out. From about 2016, the guest host (5th panellist) started at 9.30pm but stayed right through to the closer.

1 Like

Odd how this program works with hosts just starting and finishing at odd times. But it has been like that from the start, hasn’t it? I don’t watch the program, so I’m only going from what is posted here. They should just have four hosts from start to finish.

Another problem is the desk can only fit max 5 people. So if they have a 5th panellist, someone has to jump out when they have a guest at the desk. They need their old desk back,

Are you trying to upset all thr people who lobbied for a new customised desk? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love the desk. Its just too small :frowning:

Thats why it’s perfectly suited to four hosts and one guest. The end. :wink:

1 Like

I think they will move studios again especially with the impending relaunch ,but also I went to a show recently and during the adverts Sarah spoke to the audience and made a remark during conversation along the lines of “this is our studio at the moment” .

3 Likes

Definitely a refresh ahead, maybe to kick off next year. Apparently,

Interesting, where’s that quote from?

I wonder what they could possibly be using that studio space for if it’s necessary to move the show again?:thinking:

Lots of possibilities, but it’s no secret that the show was pretty reluctant to move into the newsroom but tried to make it work as best as they could. I wonder if there’s any extra land they could possibly add or extend to include another studio adjoining the current one where they used to come from?

Freeing the space up for other network shows would make Pyrmont more flexible to re-introduce other new bulletins across the network and especially something in the morning - if that’s where they are going with this.

Interesting times ahead!

3 Likes