Studio 10 (2015-2020)

That was Sarah’s dress for the entire program today…

Either that or an advertorial for lightsabers.

1 Like

no-one does the red carpet better than Angela Bishop… no-one.

4 Likes

She actually was standing up and encouraging Denise to take action ,as Denise doesnt always get straight to the point.

3 Likes

She definitely has the experience. Been at Ten a very long time.

I actually thought the same. Lots of verbal nods. And more encouraging with Scotty.

2 Likes

Exactly right Kerri-Anne said to Denise your story is what the Royal Commission needs to hear,she was very supportive about Denise’s personal story.

2 Likes

Filling in for Ang

Wednesday - Vince Sorrenti
Thursday - Georgia Love
Friday - Todd McKenney

2 Likes

Rob McKnight mentioned this forum in his latest podcast :hugs: Some interesting but brief discussion on such websites too.

6 Likes

Did he mention you??

Edit: Just listened to it. Commenters on TV Tonight and Mediaspy were criticized for negative comments.

2 Likes

Here is a beautiful package on the wonderful Angela Lansbury, picked up today in the US media (Playbill). Well done Studio 10!

4 Likes

Indeed it was a lovely interview, Craig Bennett does do some wonderful interviews with real stars of the screen.

4 Likes

The show had a slow closer today, it didn’t finish until 12:03pm.

1 Like

That has been the case for a number of weeks.

2 Likes

Haven’t tuned in for a whole ep for a while, first time I’ve noticed. They used to hard close the show at 12 (or even 11 previously) and wrap things up quickly.

Monday -
Angela Bishop back on the panel today.

It was KAK birthday on Saturday Robbo presented her with flowers today.

2 Likes

I will never under how a mid morning show gets so much discussion on this site :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I do. Partly because the former EP of the show is a member of the forums.

Longtime Media Spy members may also remember how prior to the Studio 10 EP days while also doing promos, 9StreamLive and other online content for Nine News, he sometimes made contributions in those threads! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Cassandra Thorburn is on the panel tomorrow.

4 Likes

An audition for the co-host of Ten’s new breakfast program!