Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Wow I can’t imagine what Pell says and does at Sunrise then.

Wednesday & Thursday -

John Foreman is joining Angela,Joe and Sarah on the panel today.

Friday -

Vince Sorrenti joining Angela,Joe and Sarah.
Justine Clarke and Madeleine West are 5th panellists today.

2 Likes

McKnight was dismissed from his role as the executive producer of Studio 10 in February this year. He then took Ten to court, claiming the network owed him 13 weeks’ pay. The matter has since been settled out of court.

1 Like

So Denise is still only working fortnightly? (:roll_eyes: ). The revolving door continues.

Plus what is with having two guest panellists each only for half a show?

It probably isn’t possible for most guests to be able to last for more than an hour. It’s painful watching it, so I imagine it’s a million times worse actually being there.

2 Likes

Had to do a double take to find out that this was actually Robbo:

Monday -
Angela Bishop is in Los Angeles for Emmy Awards she will be on Emmy Red Carpet on Tuesday ,Todd McKenney is filling in for her on the panel.

2 Likes

IMO if they were going to have both Denise and KAK on the panel, they should’ve put KAK in Ange’s seat and had Todd as the daily guest.

I guess that depends though on how long Todd is filling in for Ange for based on how long she’s overseas, just seems strange having a member of the cast in the middle with a fill in on the right.

1 Like

I agree. There was really no reason for Todd if both KAK and Scotty were there. I have a feeling its for the week. Angela normally is away for a week when she goes to LA.

Would be for the Emmy Awards, right?

1 Like

Well it seems on that week Denise is on we will have 5 on the panel on Monday & Tuesday.
I agree Ang will be away for the week, Todd mentioned he is back on Friday so someone else is filling in for Ang tomorrow.

1 Like

Yep, the ‘mega’ panel is back every fortnight it appears.

It’s just the beginning… KAK will have that chair in no time.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Georgia Love on the panel today with Angela on the Emmy Gold Carpet.

2 Likes

Georgia is a good fit as a general panel member and is a lot more laid back than when she actually hosts the show.

If she’s keen to travel from Melbourne she should do a couple of days each week.

2 Likes

Not liking KAK’s contributions today
During the age care crisis discussion, shutting down Denise talking about her personal experience with her mother, very aggressive and dismissive with Joe and really controlling but not driving rationale conversation. I get it’s controversial, but no need to talk over the others.

Also adding little value to the survivor interview referencing the Immunity ‘doll’ that Mat had… watch the program, do your homework and if you are going to read the auto cue, put your glasses on!

1 Like

He can take it.

Angela in her element this morning

Not sure who the others were on the panel :wink:

4 Likes

That was Hildebrand beside Harris? Looking at Harris’s gown, was it a martial arts demonstration?

The yeti is that latest dance ‘craze’