Studio 10 (2015-2020)

It’s not a good look. I doubt the other Denise will do full time. Who else is on the pay roll at ten in that demographic?

Caught the start of the show a couple of days ago. Started with a promo for a story about a woman being murdered (and they had an interview later on in the show) then cut straight to the hosts walking out. If you really want your audience’s first impression of your morning show to be MURDER, you’re gonna need something to break the promo and the start of the show.

Yeah they’re still pushing the hard news angle hard, it must test well? I would prefer more fun and jokes ala GMA.

2 Likes

Ahhhh I miss the old Studio 10! I think the original panel had developed some pretty unrivaled chemistry for morning television. Since Ita then Jess left, and the show’s quirky qualities were reduced dramatically - it’s evident that quite quickly, the audience tuned out.

7 Likes

Someone asked you to remove reposts of tweets?

1 Like

Peter Ford gloating.

I think someone is telling porkies. Didn’t he say once before that Sarah Harris was going to Wake Up to fill the void left by Tash Exelby. Or even the guest appearances on Celebrity

Hang on tell Peter Ford to calm the fuck down. Just remember mate you guessed all these celebrities going into the jungle for I’m a Celebrity once and not one was right!

2 Likes

Correct

Nice to know that Channel Ten monitors Mediaspy.

So Ten, why does Joe Hildebrand block people on Twitter?

Because they are rude and obnoxious.

They should get Susie Elelman as a permanent team member. Would be the right age replacement and give us some diversity.

1 Like

Ford says her “regular commitment”which reads like she will have some sort of connection to the show. But then again he’s rarely correct.
Denise was an excellent addition to the show but her departure isn’t overly surprising. She’s said before she gets extremely lonely staying a week in a hotel and it may only be an hour away but travelling all the time takes its toll. Good money saver for Ten.

Oh god no. Her and Ange on the same panel? the cleaners will have to pick up all the names dropped at the end of the show!

So Denise is not leaving, just having a break for the rest of 2018?

Jono came on to give her a Brussel Sprout cake, that was a nice touch haha. More of this sort of stuff please.

6 Likes

She will be back next year after her break.She will file some stories from Queensland.
Very funny when Jono brought out sprout cake…he said there you go Ita :joy:

It sounded like she was actually going to leave but was talked into just having a break.
She did say travelling was taking its toll and just wanted to sleep in her own bed.

4 Likes

Jono should be on the panel when Denise is around - they bounce off one another really well.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised we will see different guest hosts filling her position for the rest of this year.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The “I’m having a break” announcement is all a ruse, according to Peter Ford.