Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Watching most of the show this morning for the first time in forever, is it just me or do they appear to be using the video wall and screens more for story specific backdrops? Looks good IMO, much better than the regular one they use for the duration of the show.

Also Meshel Laurie should be used more on the show when regulars are away, she’s a great addition to the team and engages in stories and always offers a point of view.

1 Like

Robbo’s special report

3 Likes

Videos for both pieces posted to twitter.

1 Like

Tuesday -

2 Likes

Wednesday -
Peter Berner is filling in for Joe for a few days, Joe will be reporting on the Drought.
Samantha Jade is 5th panellist.

1 Like

Sarah is on Hard Chat tonight on The Weekly With Charlie Pickering.

5 Likes

Great that they’ve been able to include Queensland and South Australia over the last couple of days, interesting choice to send Joe out on assignment for this.

8 Likes

From what i’ve seen of Joe, it wouldnt surprise me if he requested to go out in the field for this.

Thursday -
James Mathison and Peter Berner joining Angela and Sarah on the panel.
Tim Campbell is 5th panellist.

4 Likes
1 Like

Another host has secretly resigned…according to our favourite media commentator Peter Ford seems it’s Ding Dong.

1 Like

Like many others here I won’t believe until I see for myself.

“Media commentator” Peter Ford… “Social commentator” Prue McSween. All the the same ilk.

Not that surprising if true, she initially dropped back her days for a reason and obviously no matter the amount they’re paying her now is worth the week on / week off arrangement they were able to come to earlier this year.

2 Likes

She actually mentioned this morning that the week she has off she catches up on her sleep.
I find it interesting that Ford said her regular commitment it could mean she will continue to make occasional appearances on the show.

1 Like

Hope it isnt true. The show is just finding its mojo again.

1 Like

Her replacement announced tomorrow:

1 Like

Tweets removed by request.

A Big shame. The show goes into free fall again, just when it was straightening itself out.

3 Likes

It has hardly straightened itself out at all. The mess happened when they extended to 12pm and then left the old studio.

The studio audience is half asleep as well. Bring back the 5th panelists every day (preferably comedians) and have some more fun.

2 Likes