Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sometimes the hand had a wedding band on, if that helps :wink:

Lee Lin Chin for Studio 10?

1 Like

During the Showbiz File this morning Angela said l wonder what Lee Lin will do next and Sarah said l would love her to guest host on our show.
I would think Lee Lin would be receiving many offers of work.

2 Likes

Lee Lin for The Weakest Link reboot. Make it happen Ten.

18 Likes

Sophie Falkiner guest hosting today.

Also the panel will chat with sports reporter Michael Cain, presumably about his doco ‘Passionate Players’ he’s hosted for Ten.

3 Likes

Barely recognisable. What’s going on with her face?

The continued pursuit of youthfulness?

1 Like

She is looking very refreshed :open_mouth:

1 Like

Good to see Robbo back on the show.

2 Likes

Wow…they must really hate ex-employees. Seems I’ve been banned from the audience for tomorrow’s show. Weird though given that I already went back last year with no issues. Want to catch up for coffee instead @blackbox?

9 Likes

Wow, that’s crazy!

Have you been blacklisted for any reason? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Not uncommon for workplaces to have certain periods after leaving or employment being terminated to not be allowed back on site.

It’s weird though. I left in 2016, but have already returned to the audience in Feb 2017. Seems weird to enforce a ban now?

4 Likes

That does seem strange, a tightening of rules since Rob left? Or someone is feeding them information about your constructive criticism on here perhaps? Seems a little trivial now really.

1 Like

I assumed something like that may have happened. A comment here may have pissed off the wrong person. That or he tried to smuggle in brussel sprouts during his last visit.

3 Likes

Oh so maybe his visit last year in February foreshadowed what’s to come? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t see it as being unusual. Security would often think an ex-employee (especially one that was terminated) being back in the building isn’t a great idea.

3 Likes

Seven, Nine and Ten have all fired Derryn Hinch yet he’s been welcomed back no problems. I guess it depends who you are.

1 Like

Meshel Laurie back on the show this morning again after being on The Sunday Project last night.

2 Likes

Monday -
Meshel Laurie is 5th panellist today.
Tuesday -
Andrew Daddo - 5th panellist

Special coverage of the Drought Crisis on the show this week.

1 Like