Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Revealing pic

Unusual setup for the music performance, usually they just place them in front of the screen that is usually located where Amy is sitting along with the other set pieces around that.

1 Like

They are trying to give the illusion of the set-up they had in the other studio. The live performances were usually done in the far right-hand corner, behind the Gloria Jeans set-up.

Yeah I remember that set up, just seems weird to try replicate it in the newsroom with something that looks inferior IMO.

1 Like

I can’t believe they glossed over this. a world exclusive! interviewing the first alien life form on Australian TV. :smile:

Sasha was on Sunrise also, surprised they didn’t make a bigger deal about it knowing them.

Both appearances are on Velour’s Twitter feed, both before and after. The retweeted Studio 10 and Sunrise videos have many thousands more views than any other videos from yesterday’s programs.

Ten Daily has the story on Jono’s health battle before the interview has even aired on Studio 10.

1 Like

A great feature from Sarah about Jono Coleman. Wishing Jono all the best in his recovery and long term battle!

6 Likes

Keeping his wonderful sense of humour during his prostate cancer battle and continuing to work are such positives.
Everyone emotional after Sarah’s interview with Jono joining the team on the set.
Wishing him the best for the future.

6 Likes

those chairs look awful

I don’t personally like them and think they could do better by bringing back a round couch of sorts to look a little softer and more cohesive.

I see their original Studio 10 couch from way back is still kicking around Pyrmont and part of it is being used for ten daily interviews.

I’m fairly sure I saw the old aqua coloured Wake Up couches in the video that ten daily did with the guys from Queer Eye also.

2 Likes

Friday -
Theme show today going back to the year 2000.
Special set and graphics and the team dressed up.
News updates are from the year 2000

4 Likes

Station ident to open show

Ident:

13 Likes

The set actually looks pretty good with the fake windows and bright skyline (over the sea blues).

I wonder if they could use a live shot of the courtyard on the plasmas. In particular, the videowall could extend from the large overhead windows as it would give some context of why they are in the newsroom. If they don’t want the rainy days, the graphics department could create a replica…

5 Likes

2 Likes

WIN getting in on the act

9 Likes
2 Likes

What the!? LOL, we haven’t changed that much!

1 Like