Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Jo Casemento has been in for Ange all week.

Johnny Ruffo is in for Denise S this Friday.

1 Like

Sarah’s birthday today also

1 Like

Celebrating the end of latest season of The Handmaid’s Tale?

4 Likes

Great Stellar interview with Angela

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/stellar/angela-bishop-i-never-know-when-the-grief-will-hit/news-story/08950d0ff132838507c0d7368cf8cc89

Also, Mamma Mia week on Studio 10 this week.

I’m looking forward to Ange’s interview with Cher,it was mentioned on the show last week that Ange was interviewing cast from the movie.

Monday -
Vince Sorrenti and Jo Casamento joining Joe and Sarah.
Sigrid Thornton is also on the panel.

1 Like

After the panto segment with Sarah this morning she thanked David Robinson for putting it together. So he’s still a producer there but just doesn’t get on air anymore?

2 Likes

Yeah you heard him ask a question in the package but that was it. Guess he is solely BTS Now, which is a massive shame.

3 Likes

I like her. :slight_smile: She definetly has a soft approach when discussing issues on the panel. Glad to see they are using her more.

1 Like

Tuesday -
Angela Bishop is back on the panel along with Mark Trevorrow, Joe and Sarah.

1 Like

The perfect presenter if Ten ever did a local Gold Coast news given his experience as Bob Downe hosting Good Morning Murwillumbah.

2 Likes

All regular hosts on today, with Denise Drysdale returning to the desk.

3 Likes

Great to have Ding Dong back this morning, she mentioned she had been in South Australia for two weeks doing her floor show in country towns.

On tomorrow’s show Sarah’s interview with Jono Coleman who reveals his personal health battle that has been a secret for the past year.

OB today

Earlier

3 Likes

Something I’ve wondered. Why does Studio 10 get a different watermark to other programming? I recall something being mentioned in the early days when the w/m changed to the current one but I can’t recall details.

1 Like

I think The Morning Show gets their own too. If nothing else, their own version fits in with the graphics better.