Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Tuesday -

At 3pm (AEST)

Jo Casamento in for Angela again today.

1 Like

We get it, you donā€™t like Jo. So reach for the remote.

The piece Sarah did on Elena Duganā€™s work was excellent. What an incredible influence Elena is having on those youngsters. Kudos to her.

2 Likes

Craig Bennett is presenting Showbiz File today.

1 Like

He turned up halfway through the show because of the passing of Tab Hunter. Jo presented a couple of earlier showbiz updates and was again stumbling and insincere. It just shows how good Angela and Craig are at that kind of stuff.

2 Likes

Craig Bennett has been doing showbiz and nostalgia on first 2UE and later 2GB for well over twenty-five years. He knows his topic.

2 Likes

Yes I used to listen to him on John Kerrā€™s program on 2ue.

1 Like

Indeed and he has become friends with many stars he has interviewed over the many years he has been in the industry.

1 Like

Thursday -
Natarsha Belling filling in for Sarah and Jonathan Coleman filling in for Joe.

Edit-
It seems Jono got a last minute call up to fill in this morning after saying the run-down does say Matho (James Mathison) so if your at home sick my thoughts go out to you.

2 Likes

A shame we couldnā€™t see Tarsh & Matho together again for old times sake.

2 Likes

Great panel this morning. Tarsh should have been given a few days on the panel permanently, she is so under-utilised.

This is a much better team than they used last Monday.

2 Likes

Itā€™s only been 20minutes into the show and Denise Scott is really finding her voice, unfortunately l find she is often cut off by louder voices with the regular team,by that l mean Joe!:joy:

1 Like

Agree todayā€™s panel is good, Iā€™m really liking Denise Scott now and has probably been the biggest surprise for me. Always love Tarsh on this show and she manages to pull Jono back into line and move on when they need to.

2 Likes

In this instagram post from Tarsh, you can here Jono say he got a ā€œdream run. Here in 10 minutesā€, which indicates he was a last minute call up for todays show

1 Like

Agree @nationalnews.

ltā€™s refreshing to have a different team todayā€¦ Tarsh is a joy on this show.
Love hearing different opinions on topicsā€¦ as a long time viewer of this show and being use to regular teamā€™s you sort of know what someoneā€™s opinion will be on topics.

2 Likes

She probably would have been great at rangling Paul Henry into line on Breakfastā€¦

Not a fan of Denise, but I am finding a different side to her today.

1 Like

Thursday -

Itā€™s a much better show with Jono at the desk. I have no idea why they didnā€™t give him the permanent slot when Jess and Ita left. He adds humour and unpredictability which is something I definitely feel like the show lacks.

Iā€™m surprised Denise Scott hasnā€™t been as funny as she was when she was on The Circle. Perhaps this isnā€™t the right vehicle for her?

2 Likes

Itā€™s just like the breakfast shows on radio, just rip the stories out of The Daily Telegraph, who had the NSW public schools fees story this morning.

Because that worked so well first time round.

So that probably means Sarah is hosting Sunday Project this week as Lisa has been filling in for Carrie all week.

Ita is now going to be co-hosting Today Extra with David, filling in for Sonia. Weird combo but shows that she wasnā€™t leaving Studio 10 for family reasons. Wonder if we will see Jess pop up on another network?

2 Likes