Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Gee doesn’t that look lonely. What was that for? :thinking: I’m guessing an interview of sorts, if so a single stool would’ve sufficed really.

2 Likes

Looks like she was hosting the weekend show.

2 Likes

Yes - just the end of Saturday’s Weekend Edition.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot they were doing that. For any effort that goes into recording these for the weekend highlights version (my bet is not much) the intent behind it gets lost IMO in how noticibly strange and budget it all looks. Why not throw one or two up and coming reporters from the newsroom with one of the Studio 10 team on the desk or in front of the video wall for a couple of minutes to flesh it out a little and create opportunities for those journalists to hone their on-air skills.

That sounds random.

4 Likes

I think that was the safest option. Who knows what would have come out of her mouth. Her body language was brutal enough.

2 Likes

It’s probably shot at the end of Friday’s show.

1 Like

why? the idea is to link all the weekday segments together, not create something new.

4 Likes

This week Joe was sick, Denise was away and Sarah has Project planning to do.

Monday -
Special coverage of Thai Cave Rescue starting at 8am.

Jo Casamento in for Angela Bishop this morning, Tanya Hennessy also joining be panel today.

Presenting the Showbiz File as well,while Angela is on assignment.
Hopefully Jo becomes a regular fill in for Ange.

Special report from Sarah Harris with 2016 MasterChef winner Elena Duggan, I think she really excels in these type of reporting scenario out on location.

4 Likes

Sarah should be doing special stories for the show a lot more often.
Sarah is really shining with her appearances on the Sunday Project as well.

5 Likes

Really don’t get the love for Jo Casamento. I’m sure she’s lovely, but she makes me want to switch off.

They’ve let good fill ins go, but kept her which is bizarre IMO. The Acting EP Must be a fan.

We know mate you tell us nearly every time she appears on the show.
Just accept the fact that some of us like her and move on.

1 Like

She has actually had significantly less appearances this year, and it is only in the past few months (after Jess left) that they have picked up. I wonder if there was a different EP between November last year until May, when the new team started?

I really wish they would use Robbo again. He’s a decent talent who has just disappeared.

I saw Scott Tweedie doing live crosses on the show again today for the school holidays.

Interesting that David hasn’t returned (at least not on-air) after previously tweeting that he was returning 28th May.

Jo Casamento is okay as a panellist, but she was terrible at the showbiz reports today. Hopefully Craig, Richard or someone else is available tomorrow.