Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Completely agree. Joe and Sarah every day and Ita, Denise and Angela all doing 2 days.

1 Like

What was with that weird Xfiles music behind Tarsh reading the 11am news today?

That is one week a month.

The other three weeks are Sarah and Joe with Ita doing Tuesdays and Wednesdays. For the other 9 days of those three weeks, there will be a revolving list of guests in both Jess’ and Ita’s seat. It is not as if Angela fills in when Denise and Ita aren’t there.

Unfortunately, I doubt it hence the generic header on social media. This just symbolises that it is a panel show and that viewers should tune in to see who’s on.

Plus they wouldn’t have goven her a farewell.

1 Like

I think Tarsh would do alright.

Here she is filling-in for Jess a few years ago:

And offering her opinion, even though in the host chair:

Of course she still should fill-in for Sarah (because she excels in that chair), even if she were to become a permanent panellist. Would she be the best panellist to offer opposing views (like Jess or maybe Gretel Killeen)? No. But it is sure a far better option than the guest panellists IMO.

2 Likes

Sarah returns promo, generic end board used.

1 Like
7 Likes

For someone suing Channel Ten, McKnight sure has a lot to say on social media about the network. Not exactly wise.

7 Likes

That’s putting to much pressure on Sarah’s shoulders.

2 Likes

On more than one occasion McKnight has criticised Ten and put Sarah Harris smack bang in the middle of it. It puts her in a very difficult position with her employer.

3 Likes

Certainly not my intention to put Sarah in a difficult position (why would ten care if I say something positive about a presenter?), I respect and admire her. She will let me know if there’s a problem with anything I say.

3 Likes

The media still going ahead with Jess left because of the feud? Um did anyone read the story in the paper today? Her husband thought he had cancer. Now her story seems more believable.

They never said that the feud involved Jess anyway. You need to check your facts before casting aspersions.

that’s the first I’ve read of that

Jess and Denise are close friends, they did suggest in articles she was taking Denise’s side.

Speculation at best. Jess’ didn’t just resign to prove a point over some supposed fued which happened months ago, all because she was taking someone’s side over something that really had nothing to do with her. Do yourself a favour and atop reading so many gossip articles.

2 Likes

What? That;s what I’m saying the media are still pushing that speculation. It makes a lot more sense to ME now after reading that article about Peter about leaving the show to be with family.

Which media is saying that exactly?

I’ve seen stories about the feud involving two others but I have not seen any suggestion that it had anything to do with Jess leaving.

Welcome back. Yeh!

6 Likes

News Headlines at the top of the show is a nice addition I think. Welcome back Sarah!

3 Likes