Studio 10 (2015-2020)

They literally aired a promo that IIRC First appeared about the time Rob left. If the voiceover was done by one of the team with a bit more energy and “Studio 10 kicks off now” or something instead of “Studio 10. 8.30 weekdays” it would have been better.

In the style the show is now, the 2013-2017 theme would be best. I still really miss the jingle. It represented the show’s attitude perfectly IMO. but if its not heard this week, It will definitely not be heard after Jess leaves on Friday (side note - last week and she is off today?). I note they often still use the last few bars of the jingle and “We Love Studio 10” as a closer.

1 Like

Angela Bishop and Peter Berner joined Joe and Tarsh on the panel today.

1 Like

Any word on the new lineup after Friday? Sarah, Ita/Denise, Joe, and… ?

On that note - any tributes/packages for Jess’ last week?

I’d be guessing that Angela Bishop, Peter Berner, Vince Sorrenti, Carlotta, Jo Casamento, Toni Pearen etc. will just take it in turns to guest host.

The mix yesterday with Tarsh, Angela, Joe and Peter was great. I’d be leaning towards giving the role to a male to balance it out.

2 Likes

Jessica Rowe Says Farewell To Studio 10.

Friday from 8.30am.

A big day approaches for Network Ten’s morning show, Studio 10, which farewells its favourite cat-crazy crap housewife, Jessica Rowe, this Friday from 8.30am, only on TEN and WIN Network.

In a jam-packed episode, the full Studio 10 family including Sarah Harris, Joe Hildebrand, Denise Drysdale, Ita Buttrose and Natarsha Belling will join their beloved Jess, along with her husband Peter and daughters Allegra and Giselle, to celebrate an incredible five years of warmth, intelligence and humour.

Since Studio 10’s first episode in November 2013, Jess has brought a vivacious energy to the panel, offering unashamed and honest opinions. In honour of Jess’ incredible contribution, a number of friends and extended family of the show will be dropping by the studio, as well as appearing on screen, to share more than a few hilarious memories.

Jess said: “Studio 10 has been the best job I have ever had in media and it has been an absolute privilege to be with the show for more than four years. Thank you to the team for believing in me and giving me such an incredible opportunity to find my voice and confidence again.

“Stepping back from Studio 10 will give me more time for content creation and public speaking and to be more present with my beautiful family. I am going to miss my wonderful friends and colleagues at Studio 10 and wish them nothing but the very best for the future,” she said.

“Studio 10 is more than just a television show, it is a family, with a great team both on and off air, and I know it will continue to prosper.”

Join us in saying goodbye to Jess this Friday from 8.30am.

12 Likes

Sounds like they are going to do it right. Glad to see the whole team is going to be in, including Sarah. Just wouldnt feel right otherwise. And good to see Nine are allowing Peter to come on.

14 Likes

This should be good. Denise & Jess launching a podcast - “One fat lady & One thin lady”

10 Likes

I guess they can both do it from home.

Those iMovie templates…

6 Likes

Angela Bishop is hosting with Denise,Joe and Jess on the panel today.

2 Likes

As drama filled as behind the scenes of Studio 10 has been recently, it’s really quite the feat for a show, many said would fail, managed to retain its’ original hosts for five years. I always thought Ita would jump ship first.

2 Likes

That was awkward… Denise going on about becoming a politician after leaving tv and spending tax payers money on lunches etc…with Angela Bishop sitting next to her saying “most politicians are very good Denise”
No mention of her mother…

2 Likes

whos leaving now besides jess?

Just Jess.

Well Angela’s job is just as ridiculous. Interviews celebrities, goes to A+ list events and claims it all on tax, free perks… It’s not groundbreaking stuff and she hates when people mention all the names she drops. Her mother has a cushy job too and will be paid out for the rest of her life so Denise has a point.

Do we think there will be a possible on air announcement tomorrow on who will be taking over from Jess?

It would seem the most likely scenario would be that Tarsh, who apart from weekend news & general fill in positions, is severely under utilised by the network currently will take her place once Sarah returns from maternity leave.

It could even be nice for Jess to announce that tomorrow during the show, if they have in fact decided to go in that direction and provided Tarsh wants the full time job.

2 Likes

Don’t be surprised if they don’t replace her at all and just go with rotating guest hosts.

10 Likes

Tarsh is a more of a network presenter and news reader and that Jess role wouldn’t suit her. I hope they go in another direction.

1 Like
1 Like