Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sarah Harris has given an interview to Stellar magazine out this Sunday.

3 Likes

An in-program promo aired today with Denise talking about why she loves working on Studio 10. I assume they have one for all the panellists. Pretty good idea, I think.

3 Likes

It’s been running for weeks but she’s the only one I’ve seen do it.

2 Likes

It gets aired pretty regularly throughout the highlights show, almost too often.

Angela Bishop on the panel Monday & Thursday this week.

3 Likes

Sarah returns Monday April 9

Backstage this morning

7 Likes

Ang mentioned this morning too that she is heading over to the UK to cover the royal wedding happening in May in 2 months time.

3 Likes

that carpet is gross

9 Likes

It’s on a Saturday night around 9:00pm AEST. Was there any hint of a Studio 10 special edition to cover the wedding? (There will be pool cameras inside the chapel with the pictures available to all broadcasters).

I think it will be at 10pm AEST, as the wedding is at midday (London time).

No mention of anything like that and highly doubt there would be a special edition of Studio 10, she’s just going over there to cover it and no doubt will report pre and post wedding for the show and Ten News.

12:00pm London time will be 9:00pm Sydney time.

Edit: :roll_eyes:

Tarsh is a likely option, more so now that they relocated @lachlan_kennedy back to Sydney this year for a pointless role…

Highly doubt it will be Jo Casamento as I don’t think she has filled in for Jess since Rob left.

1 Like

No Jo Casamento is a good thing IMO. I’d be happy with Tarsh.

2 Likes

Friday -

Toni Pearen and Vince Sorrenti joining Joe and Tarsh on the panel

4 Likes

image!
Trying to be serious when talking about making mashed potatoes. :joy:

3 Likes

Vince from Punchbowl is always good.

2 Likes
1 Like

There was a different intro/voice over before the walk-in this morning. It was all a bit monotonous. A bit of excitement would be better.

1 Like

Yeah it was a generic intro that they can use every day - another cost-cutting exercise.

I miss the original 2013-2017 opening theme. So much better than that stupid Studio 10 jingle.

3 Likes