Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Not to that extent. Having a whole story with unattributed footage and then very poorly copying the voiceover is not and should not be common practice.

Studio 10 shouldā€™ve at least sent a Perth cameraman to shoot some pics. It did look bad. I didnā€™t realise they ripped the whole pics!

Tarsh mentioned on Mondayā€™s show that Sarah is back from maternity leave in a few weeks.

5 Likes

Iā€™d be guessing she will be the show as a guest on the Good Friday show (Jessā€™ last one) and then return from Easter Monday onwards.

5 Likes

So do we agree on Tarsh replacing Jess? Or do you think they will go for someone like Jo Casemento who usually fills in for her?

Tarsh.

Tarsh would seem to be the frontrunner, but I think she is a lot better in the ā€œbus-driverā€ role than as a general panellist.

5 Likes

I think we will have different guest hosts everyday when Jess leaves.

1 Like

That didnā€™t work very well for The Circle. The show definitely needs another permanent panellist.

So the axed so-called fifth panelist is reinvented as the fourth panelist?

and Sydney based too, unless they did a Project thing of filming some in Syd and some in Melb but with their budget people cut I doubt it.

Yumi was very polished and natural on camera the other week when she was a guest, but would they bring her in after what happened with The Circle?

Disagree l think it would be better for the show to have a variety of people, with not having a fifth panellist anymore.

1 Like

Yes

Certainly hope not!

1 Like

Did Ten know (or knew it was likely) back when they axed the fifth panelist that Rowe was leaving, I wonder. If thereā€™s no replacement and a series of guests, some who wouldnā€™t get paid for various reasons (already employed by Ten, flogging a movie or a book etc), then Ten have used Roweā€™s departure to cut costs, it seems to me.

2 Likes

Agree. Iā€™m not Jessā€™ biggest fan but what she has done brilliantly over the years is offer a point of difference. Sheā€™s never afraid to lay it all out on the table. Tarsh is the exact opposite, as is Sandra Sully. They always have their guard up and donā€™t offer up much of themselves. That could well be a newsreader thing.

IMO the panel needs someone willing to share unpopular opinions.

2 Likes

Sophie Monk?

She would be good but sheā€™s doing Love Island for 9 so I doubt sheā€™d be available.

KAK time for a come backā€¦ nice segway from her vitamin sing and dance ad to her leading a discussion on Turnbull doing the latest dance craze !:grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Denise on the panel Thursday & Friday this week.

Next week -

On Mondays show Sarah Harris will be bringing in baby Harry for a visit.

4 Likes