Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Studio 10!

As I’ve said before and I’ll say again, if Studio 10 has to be cut back by half an hour I’d have the show run from 9am to midday.

Aside from that, Sunrise & Today seem to be able to manage three and a half hours of TV each weekday…

1 Like

Agree

1 Like

Ultimately, I would have to agree with you. I cannot see Ten making any massive changes to the show or the format - keep it running for the full length or close to full length (and if you were considering any changes. possibly the last hour as a a re-cap of earlier segments - eg between 8:30am and 9:30am).

To cut a show back, you need a replacement for that slot. News is a logical progression unless you had a similar show backing onto it and have a host with pulling power like Lisa Wilkinson, but given they are probably looking at more prominent roles and timeslots for her, I don’t think there are many hosts at Channel 10 that could hold their own at the moment.

2 Likes

Ita told the SMH:

2 Likes

Denise was back on the panel yesterday and today she is on location in Sydney talking about Pride Of Australia awards.

Also today we had her new segment Ding Dong’s Vault which she said we will be seeing for the next few months. The segment is Denise showing her best television moments from her career.

1 Like

Jono was on today’s show for a segment on Groundbreaking TV Episodes, the panel was very happy to see him obviously he hadn’t been in the studio for a while. When he was introduced he said l’m alive. Tarsh said at the end of the segment wonderful to see you back.

4 Likes

Green gate…

9 Likes

Ha! Ha! Gorgi was wearing the same floral dress on Friday’s Project that Tarsh was wearing on Studio 10 earlier in the week. The wardrobe department must have found some two for the price of one deals.

6 Likes

As was one of the advertorial guests today! That makes three!

the vox pop from Facebook’s “Inner Circle”.

2 Likes

Agreeded.

10 Likes

:cry::cry::flushed:

6 Likes

and more…

1 Like
2 Likes

Toni Pearon filling in for Jess this morning.

2 Likes

This morning’s episode will be shown on One in WA, due to Supercars Adelaide 500 telecast on the main channel from 9am WA time.

2 Likes

Is it just me or has Robbo’s role been reduced recently?

Isn’t he just doing more reporting type stuff? But then again he could probably be back to more segment producing like he was previously before being a full time roving reporter.

I think he was on holidays for a while at the start of the year, so we didn’t see him much at all on-air for a couple of weeks.

I havent seen him doing much reporting, although i may have just missed it as I dont have the enthusiam for the show I used to anymore :frowning: the only two things i’ve seen him do recently are the mardigra stuff. Even when they had the trivia challenge they used Liv from the loop…