Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I listened to that radio interview last week and she had plenty of time to say no/ hang up but she persisted to keep answering the questions. Plus she was told that they were on air, so if she really prides her self in professionalism she could have declined.

4 Likes

Musical chairs today. At the start, Ita went to sit in the third chair, and so Joe went to his normal second chair, looked at Ita, and then she realised that she sat in the wrong seat, so got up and swapped with Joe.

During the segment on female sex toys and another segment prior to it, Joe wasn’t at the desk. Probably would have been uncomfortable if he were there.

1 Like

Wow the segments are def interesting now!

Depends what they did with them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Or just maybe the ladies would’ve been uncomfortable with Joe talking about sex toys.

They do realise its being broadcast on national television right?

You do realise people have sex across the nation, right?

10 Likes

I mean in terms of why bother moving him from the panel…

I think it’s fine to rest some hosts from some segments. If you have a guest or guests on, it’s better for interviews so that don’t all end up talking over each other.

haha of course that is not what I am talking about. If they are going to feel unconformable with a male presenter sitting there aren’t they going to feel equally more uncomfortable discussing on national television in front of lots of men?

What I am getting at is a doubt he wasn’t on because of that specifically.

He did make a joke that he was banned from the desk during that segment but was back for the next segment about “all men are bastards”.

2 Likes

Maybe he felt uncomfortable.

Maybe he knew he couldn’t control himself with the bad jokes.

3 Likes

I think it’s probaby just being cautious not having a man at the desk to discuss women’s sex toys… especially in the current climate.

Maybe it was my comment on when they had Millie Bobbie Brown on?

I don’t think so. That’s apples and oranges.

Sex toys. Wow. Lol

1 Like

or brussell sprouts. :joy:

6 Likes

Hope there wasn’t any live demonstrations!

1 Like

So has Studio 10 poached Gavin Grey from Today show for the royal coverage?