Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Denise speaking out on the incident to a newspaper and not on air on Studio 10 is very interesting. I wonder if she had permission from Ten.McKnight court case will be very interesting to watch.
With McKnight’s departure changes to the program are not surprising at all,we either adapt to changes or switch over to another channel.

Simple Change would be:
8.30-9.30 Hour of Hot Topics
9.30 Reopen - with 5th joining
9.30-10.30 Guests/Features
10.30 Showbiz File
10.45 Musical performance
10.55 Host chat
11.00 Headlines & Hot Topics
11.30 Feature story
11.45 Cooking segment
11.55 Host chat to wrap up

1 Like

I know Peter Ford is reliable as a bus sticking to a timetable but…

2 Likes

If Jacketgate got a thread, then Brussel Sproutgate (also known to some people as a “nothing”) should get one too.

5 Likes

Barnaby and Brussel Sprouts - I can feel a sickie coming on tomorrow. Internet and refreshing all day for the latest deets with these ones! ZOMG!!!11!!!

6 Likes

Geez people get over it…the sacked producer isnt the only producer in the world that can produce tv. There are plenty of people out there that can take the reigns. And as too layout give it a break! Its meant to be media spy not who can fix this and that! No network exec will read these!

5 Likes

Am i the only one who couldn’t give a rats arse about this alleged brussel sprout / celebrity feud?

25 Likes

I know right! Who gives a flying sprout…sorry f@#k! :+1:

1 Like

And he didn’t get sacked for one incident.

2 Likes

Todd McKenny in as the 4th host this morning.

1 Like

Richard Reid presenting the Showbiz File today.

1 Like

And no 5th again. Looks like that is disappearing too :frowning:

Yeah from what I read in the weekly newsletter it looks like there won’t be any 5th’s there at all this week so I assume they are phasing them out.

Instead these are the 4th panellists:
Monday - Todd McKenney
Tuesday - Ita Buttrose
Wednesday - Julie Goodwin (filling in for Jess) / Ita Buttrose
Thursday - Richard Reid
Friday - Georgia Love

2 Likes

I was watching it today and I was wondering where the 5th was, but you know what? They didn’t need one. It probably worked better with four because they weren’t talking over each other.

And when the guest was on, they were able to have better analysis and discussion without so much of them interrupting, with their own thoughts.

7 Likes

That sucks. the 5th was a good point of difference. Good to see someone other than Jo Casamento filling for Jess though.

5 Likes

The show is already different from reakfast or morning shows. How is having five so different to four?

there is an extra person on the desk. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Have the ratings decreased this year?

1 Like

So different. Better watch. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

With Ita and/or Denise hardly ever there, they pretty much need a guest host every day!

4 Likes