Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Are ten fucking serious with performances on a stair case? Jesus :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are you honestly on here just going through all the feeds and complaining? What a fun Friday night!

4 Likes

Performances on a stair case are a bit weird though. I would have thought Ten would take all steps to avoid that sort of situation.

4 Likes

Look it wasn’t anything amazing, but you can tell they’re trying to make the most of the space they’ve been given and someone was thinking outside of the box for that one given they usually take the desk away and do it in front of the screens - perhaps it would’ve been better coming from the balcony that overlooks the set?

2 Likes

Oh I see what you did there :smiling_face:

3 Likes

The performance was fine. That song reminds me of performances in Vegas where the performance is on a staircase with dancers around the singer. She walked down slowly at the start for dramatic effect. Makes sense to me.

3 Likes

Denise has confessed she threw a brussels sprout at Ita at the show’s unofficial Christmas lunch last year, leading to rumours of a rift between the ladies. Denise felt guilty of the incident and rang Ita to apologise.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/studio-10-stars-denise-drysdale-and-ita-buttroses-feud/news-story/c2907cab0ccfba78d5bcdbe3f939f3cf

3 Likes

Sproutgate. The saga continues.

3 Likes

Interesting excerpt from that story

According to Drysdale, the shuffle of seating positions on the panel had nothing to do with Sproutgate.

“They made the changes ­because Joe (Hildebrand) has been on that side (of the panel) for three years or something and they wanted the bloke in the middle and two women ­either side,” she said.

“You will see another difference soon, we are not walking on (to the set), we will just be sitting there (when the show opens).”

1 Like

I think with Denise’s confession it will be the end of sproutgate.

:joy: As if. Do you not understand how the media operate?

3 Likes

You are right… they would probably try and put it down to something like pay disparity between Ita and the others (including Denise) along the same lines as it was initially done on the pay between Karl and Lisa on Today

That is a shame. I always liked the walk-in with doors because it was unique to their show.

The journalist should have asked about McKnight…

4 Likes

Agreed. Another unique element gone :frowning:

2 Likes

The throwing of small vegetables?

10 Likes

@Bort I was actually replying to @nationalnews about them ditching the walk-in.

8 Likes

The end is nigh…

3 Likes

Every show faces challenges and every time there are changes, there will be some critics. Keeping it fresh and new is good.

However, I do feel the much longer show, is making it difficult for the presenters to remain energised and interested. Might be good to have more of those segments where the whole panel isn’t involved. Like interviews with guests on the couches with maybe two or three of them.

7 Likes

Yes, that could be a good template for the future.

More newsy and hot topics at the start. More entertainment and fluff towards the end.

3 Likes