Studio 10 (2015-2020)

What a moll! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wouldn’t the legal action be Rob McKnight’s against Ten?

How many “feuds” can Denise have?

2 Likes

That was my thought, though Ford didn’t specify that.

1 Like

I wonder if today’s open music was a cheeky nod to this - they walked out to “We are Family” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have no idea what any of this is on about, especially the cricket reference out of nowhere.

1 Like

Sad for the TV Industry to see someone who, for all his supposed faults, has such a creative mind and passion for TV. All the best @blackbox

16 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Horrible news there. Hope he comes back to TV one day…

5 Likes

thank you Travis… and thanks to everyone at Mediaspy for the support and good solid debate over the years.

I honestly feel I’m heading in a very positive direction, the team at News DNA are looking towards the future and I’m genuinely excited to be part of that.

25 Likes

all the best and good luck in your new adventure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He rarely specifies anything because he’s usually clueless.

3 Likes

The show took a turning point once it moved to the newsroom.

Its lost its groove.

4 Likes

Palm or Olive?

5 Likes

Not too sure I like this idea. With Ita only do a few days, it is going to be even more choppy than what it was last year.

Here is what I think they should do. When Sarah returns from ML, keep Tarsh on the team by having her in the fourth seat, when Ita’s isn’t there. She would then be doing the same days she was on Breakfast (three weekdays and then the weekend news). Ange Bishop (who ends up being a panellist and doing Showbiz), Susie Eleman and Carlotta are all great, but can’t commit full time to the show either.

Denise does add a lot to the show, particularly the later/lighter segments. But some three months a year, is too inconsistent. Perhaps, have her do special reports and live performances occasionally and do the Showbiz File, when Ange and Craig aren’t available (which is at least once every three weeks).

4 Likes

I agree, keep Tarsh! She’s great. I reckon her and Sarah would gel well too. Put James Mathison on more, less Susie Elleman, only because she makes every topic about herself and that get’s annoying.

4 Likes

There’s definitely something going on between those two, why would they schedule them together? if you saw the show today at about 9:45am Denise said she hates the word “hump day” and Ita said “its wishful thinking” or something and Denise laughed but then let out this loud fake laugh. it was so obvious.

1 Like

Matt White filling in for Tarsh tomorrow. Also it’s their first ever Studio 10 Book Club and Ding Dong is back in the kitchen.

3 Likes

Matt White hosting with Jessica Rowe back this morning.

New monthly segment Studio 10 Book Club

3 Likes

Much more relaxed today. Ding Dong being silly. Jess is back.

1 Like

Have they stated that this is a blatant ripoff of the ABC program?

1 Like

Or Oprah’s Book Club

1 Like