Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Love a good News article the writer won’t even put their name on

17 Likes

I’ve never heard so much forum discussion based on pure, nasty gossip. You’re all a pack of Esme Watsons (one for the old schoolers)

2 Likes

Jess is not on the panel today.

Richard Reid is presenting the Showbiz File today.

1 Like

Esme or Mrs Mangel?

Loved Esme!
Mrs Jessup was another stickybeak l loved.

1 Like

Peter Ford claiming there is legal action pending on the Ita Buttrose and Denise Drysdale feud, and that they hate each. Audio:

On the Kyle and Jackie O Twitter account. Comedy is dead.

The rest of the conversation

Interesting comment from Kyle at the end where he mentions that they apparently got through to Ita and she said to them “We shall not discuss this incident from the past”.

1 Like

Pencil in Ita and Denise for feuding celebrities on next year’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.

4 Likes

Or two teams in All Star Family Feud

Thank you Peter Ford! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Get with the times, you old fogey! Doris Collins is the current fictional television busy body. The current crop of Daily Telegraph Confidential “journos” wouldn’t be out of place assisting Doris write the Inverness CWA newsletter.

I guess sacking McKnight didn’t make the problem go away for Ten and the current EP isn’t having any more luck bringing the team together. It begs the question: why would both women be scheduled to appear on the show at the same time if they have such a problem with each other?

2 Likes

Who is the new EP?

I was being sarcastic. I get criticised for using too many emojis and then you guys don’t get it, when I’m just having a laugh. :poop:

1 Like

Nothing has been announced. We’re just assuming they have appointed one because of the changes

Some loyal viewers also saying they can no longer watch. Can see where they are coming from. Its not the Studio 10 that i really enjoyed in the past.

7 Likes

I was going to say Dot Cotton but I don’t think she lives up to the biatches in this thread.

3 Likes

I feel like if there was legitimately no fight going on between Ita and Denise, they would mention something on-air; it’d be the most effective way to resolve the ‘rumours’ (plus I feel like its something they would’ve done in the past, albeit, whilst Rob was still the EP). Otherwise maybe there is some truth to the allegations. Just my two cents worth.

5 Likes

Hence why I now watch the morning show

Just remember this guy assumed celebs were going into the jungle and they didnt :wink:

2 Likes